Endless Legend

Kinare

Anybody else play? They just added workshop support recently, which makes this already awesome game 10000000x more awesome. I have yet to get the new expansions and haven't played a lot recently, but I definitely plan to play again soon. I can't justify getting the Guardians/Shadows expansions right now until it they're at least half off, but might get the cheaper ones soon.

"Wut is?" It's like Civ, but better! Cuz fantasy and other differences, like questing and customized units. Just go check it out~

I've played it a little. It's a pretty good game, it's very satisfying when you have this huge city that spans across the entire region. I never build enough soldiers though because I play it like I play Civ and just invest tonnes into infrastructure. Also another game that is worth checking out is endless space (made by the same people). It's a pretty brilliant 4x space game.

I've played it a little. It's a pretty good game, it's very satisfying when you have this huge city that spans across the entire region. I never build enough soldiers though because I play it like I play Civ and just invest tonnes into infrastructure. Also another game that is worth checking out is endless space (made by the same people). It's a pretty brilliant 4x space game.

Do you play as cultist?

Yeah, I found the Drakken to be my fav so far as well. I started out with the Broken Lords and did pretty well with them (the AI was stoopid tho), but really anything that forces you to battle and build massive armies just isn't my thing and is normally my downfall. It's why I suck at Civ, I tend to ignore the battle aspect too much.

The custom factions thing is OP as heck. Can't recall what mine is made up of, but it utterly stomps even the hardest AI settings. I gots many a-cheesements thanks to that!

If anyone wants to play they're welcome to add me. My Steam infos are in my sig. Can't guarantee when I can play though, work is silly.

Also Dungeon of the Endless is pretty good. Great time killer game. Not sure co-op would be much fun for someone like me who likes total control in games like that (would need to really trust whoever I was co-oping with to not be a 'tard), but it's definitely a fun single player game.