Kooky's Den

KookyFox

Heya y'all bunch of floofies ^w^,

So recently I've had to leave my appartment cuz I couldn't pay my rent anymore. So now I'm crashing at some local furs' place, in their kichhen to be more precise.
In the process I had to move all my belongings of course, and, well cram them all up in a corner. It's crazy to see that all you own just fits in a corner... but at the same time I really feel like I own too much stuff ^^   It's a weird feeling, but to illustrate it I'll include a few photos of what I now call my den ^^

kDen0.thumb.jpg.4af2020d0046804e2463af26

kDen1.thumb.jpg.98e42bb9910e170bcbe6b38b

kDen2.thumb.jpg.9059121ccba217f86cd31db1

So yeah, what do you think? Do your belongings also fill a whole corner?
I'm actually pretty curious if some of you have similar "lairs" ^w^

oh and happy Thanksgiving to the amerifurs,

to them and all others, love y'all ^w^
*floofyhugs*

• Like 1

same, I dont have a lot of belongings. I have a car and I could live in that. I just have books and sketchbooks that could fit in a box or two. A few miscellaneous items, electronics, and enough clothes but not a whole ton. I could definitely fit all my stuff in my own little corner.

Having too many belonging is awful when youre always on the move anyways

same, I dont have a lot of belongings. I have a car and I could live in that. I just have books and sketchbooks that could fit in a box or two. A few miscellaneous items, electronics, and enough clothes but not a whole ton. I could definitely fit all my stuff in my own little corner.

Having too many belonging is awful when youre always on the move anyways

yeah I've got too much clothes, I need to somehow get rid of some. Also I carry 3 guitars, an amp and a mixing table... being a musician is a bit cumbersome. I have all of my files, diplomas, contracts, all of my grades per trimester starting in 10th grade and a lot more of untrashable paper. And well now I also have my matress, that takes up some space too.

I wish I had a car though, since it can always serve you as shelter if you end up on the street

i have a few things that wouldn't be able to be kept in a corner, but i have given myself enough to live off of that was about 7 square feet of space.

it is very weird to see your life compartmentalized. it's also...in my mind good. it lets you realize what really matters to you.

• Like 1

i have a few things that wouldn't be able to be kept in a corner, but i have given myself enough to live off of that was about 7 square feet of space.

it is very weird to see your life compartmentalized. it's also...in my mind good. it lets you realize what really matters to you.

I think mst things of interest too me that arent (or were) physical are backed up online (Examples being writings and the more important of my sketchbook drawings) though even the less important draws tell a story (mostly one of self improvement).

So yeah, that means most my things fit in the tiniest box-a phone-a computer. Tons of web accounts of archived and collected stuff. Other than that, the physical stuff tends to be original copies, and stuff I wear, or stuff I display. I never got as much cool stuff as I wanted so Im limited ti a few prized possessions. Guess I'll see what its like to compartmentalize my life in a few belongings shortly.

Goshdangit ur too floofy for ur own good, I swearz. Makes me want to revert to floof, but it doesn't seem to be accepted well 'round these parts, so I choose to pretend to be normal. (Just in case that comes off as an insult, it's meant to be the opposite of that...)

I used to have multiple corners for stuff. Seeing everything stacked and not put away anywhere was weird at first, but now that I'm in my own place it seems weird not to have stacks because I became so used to them. o-o I actually have a stack on my counter of tupperware because I've been too lazy to build the bookshelf I got and the cupboards are all full.

Edited by Kinare