Anyone have opininos on 'Pawstar' products?

AshleyAshes

Basically, I was this hoodie.  I want to make it mind. I don't care how stupid it looks, I'll love:

https://pawstar.com/merch_product_detail.php?id=6151

But see, I've never heard of 'Pawstar' and bumped into them by accident on Amazon of all places.  From the website, this sure looks like it's made by furries, so I thought maybe some furries could give me opininos on Pawstar's product quality. :)  Yay or nay?

Both of them are really nice people they go to lots of Convention's none furry ones included I got my first tail From them and can say the it's extremely well made 

Also batty From FA has a hoodie from them and he seemed to love it. 

2 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Waiting and shipping is cheaper than traveling to a major furry con in the US. :P

They hit a lot of Anime conventions and maybe a few of the big furry conventions.. I've seen them at my local ones more often than I do at the furry cons. There's a high likelihood you'd run into them at a Canadian Anime con. 

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

They hit a lot of Anime conventions and maybe a few of the big furry conventions.. I've seen them at my local ones more often than I do at the furry cons. There's a high likelihood you'd run into them at a Canadian Anime con. 

Well, Anime North is 4 months away, so that would be a longer wait, and I can't even Google up that they'd be there.  It's possible that the cons they hit are in the general geographical area of their location.

4 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Well, Anime North is 4 months away, so that would be a longer wait, and I can't even Google up that they'd be there.  It's possible that the cons they hit are in the general geographical area of their location.

Last I checked, they live in the Midwest (Wyoming I think), but they travel Southeast, west, and Northeast. 

If you have to, I'd say order instead of waiting, but make sure you do not have a deadline. 

• 2 weeks later...

To answer a few questions from above.

Pawstar hand makes all of our products in our facility in northern IL.

This year we will not be attending any conventions in Canada :-(

If you are curious about which events we will be attending feel free to visit our Event Page for details. The 2016 event schedule is still being decided so not all of them are listed yet.  We expect to do between 25  and 30 convention total. a mix of anime, furry, and comic book.

Make sure to check out Pawstar.com for the best variety.