Back in the game, kicking ass again

KookyFox

Hey there fluffyfloofs!

Guess who's ...

Back in Black, I hit the sack, I've been too long I'm glad to be back. Yes I'm let loose, from the noose, that's kept me hangin' about. I keep looking at the sky 'cause it's gettin' me high, forget the hearse 'cause I never die. I've got nine lives, [fox] eyes, using everyone of 'em and runnin' wild!

Prepare for frenchness èwé

Well you ask me 'bout the clothes I wear; And you ask me why I grow my hair; And you ask me why I'm in a band; I dig doin' one night stands; And you wanna see me do my thing; All you gotta do is plug me into high voltage

Good to see you back

Edited by Yarra

Welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell

Welcome back Kooky :)

thanksies ^w^

Hi

yo!

Well you ask me 'bout the clothes I wear; And you ask me why I grow my hair; And you ask me why I'm in a band; I dig doin' one night stands; And you wanna see me do my thing; All you gotta do is plug me into high voltage

Good to see you back

Bon Scott rules!

Welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell welcome to furry hell

Furry AND Hell? DOUBLE AWESOME!!! 

• Like 1