Finding dory

yell0wf0x

One of the best animated feature's sequel of Pixar gets another trailer. What dya think? I'll watch this like I've watched all their other sequels. With not much expectations so I won't get burned in the process. I expected too much with cars 2 and was quite disappointed with how that came out so yeah. 

Why would you expect anything out of cars 2? Admittedly I actually did like the first but expected nothing out of the second.

I expect finding dory to lose the luster and the sheer sense of adventure and energy thrust into the first movie, and simply be a satirical sequel that'll probably be a decent to good jaunt in characters being reintroduced Edit: Oh balls I take that back Dory's backstory has always been pretty blank and with the introduction of other sea creatures that the team delved so much research into and worlds around it seems like an enticing watch! Guess the trailer is rather convincing

Guess I'll just really have to see

Edited by WolfNightV4X1

9 hours ago, WolfNightV4X1 said:

Why would you expect anything out of cars 2? Admittedly I actually did like the first but expected nothing out of the second.

I expect finding dory to lose the luster and the sheer sense of adventure and energy thrust into the first movie, and simply be a satirical sequel that'll probably be a decent to good jaunt in characters being reintroduced Edit: Oh balls I take that back Dory's backstory has always been pretty blank and with the introduction of other sea creatures that the team delved so much research into and worlds around it seems like an enticing watch! Guess the trailer is rather convincing

Guess I'll just really have to see

Honestly don't know how I had expectations for that movie at all. I do like mater and all. But I should've realized it wasn't something to get so hyped for. 

I'm not really excited for it. I mean, I enjoyed Finding Nemo years back, but now I just don't really care. And there's been way too many sequels lately anyway. 

I do hope it's good tho, because I know a lot of people have been waiting for this movie for a long time now. For their sake I hope it kills.