TWD *Spoilers*

Thundeere

I'm thinking Abraham just bought it. They set him up through the episode, where he's all ready to settle and have a kid. And he's not one of the original group. But if they killed off Eugene, that would be best for the story, since they set him up as someone who redeemed himself at the end, and he's not a very important or useful character.

And fuck the writers for this being a season finale. And the group for sticking together instead of having their sniper go way out and cover them.

OH, okay ty

I think either Carl, Michonne, or Maggie was killed. My reason for suspecting this is Neigan (is that how his name is spelled?) said "taking it like a man", which to me either implies a young boy or a chick

Also Neigan is hot and a dilf and I'd fuck him if he weren't such a piece of garbage

18 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

OH, okay ty

I think either Carl, Michonne, or Maggie was killed. My reason for suspecting this is Neigan (is that how his name is spelled?) said "taking it like a man", which to me either implies a young boy or a chick

Also Neigan is hot and a dilf and I'd fuck him if he weren't such a piece of garbage

I'd bet Eugine got killed. 

He gave the bullet recipe away just in case anything bad happened. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Little late to the party here, but oh well.

My thoughts are it has to be either Carl, Glenn or Maggie, possibly Darryl or Rick but I don't really think so. None of the others would make a big impact really. If any of you watched Talking Dead after the finale, one of the producer/creator people said that the person who dies is going to have a significant impact on the group going forward. If it is any of the others, whoever said that is a straight up liar. It will have an impact I'm sure, but not a significant one.

I lean most towards it being Carl or Glenn.

Carl makes a lot of sense because of multiple reasons: the aforementioned "take it like a man" thing that was already pointed out, plus Negan wants them to be able to work for him and a little kid would be the least productive, then of course it would scare the shit out of the group for them to know he is willing to kill children - sends a bigger message.

However, some searching around online points to it being Glenn. For those of you who may be interested... this. Unless the show throws a huge curveball, it's pretty much guaranteed to be Glenn. I'm hoping this is the case honestly since he wasn't one of my favs, though I know a lot of people do like him and it definitely will impact the group a lot.