Photoshop

Heh okay, welcome to the forums. There's lots of artists here (including myself) willing to help you out over on Palette Town and so forth. We also have an official discord you're welcome to join. If you were, you'd just PM me with an ask and I'd be happy to send you an invite. 

13 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Heh okay, welcome to the forums. There's lots of artists here (including myself) willing to help you out over on Palette Town and so forth. We also have an official discord you're welcome to join. If you were, you'd just PM me with an ask and I'd be happy to send you an invite. 

Can't complain with that then. However I mostly just mess with random things. If I actually wanna create something then it's typically a colourless sketch

5 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

Welcome to Phoenix, the place where people read jokes and don't cry at them

Now this is some shit I can get with. Seems like most furry places are full of people who flip out if you call them a different name.

8 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

We jokes hi graphics-hands-224461.gif

Ayy

10 minutes ago, Photoshop Amateur said:

Now this is some shit I can get with. Seems like most furry places are full of people who flip out if you call them a different name.

Then I think you'd best stay away from Furaffinity Forums and SoFurry Forums. Ha.

Those places whine about how Phoenix is sarcastic and mean.

8 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

Then I think you'd best stay away from Furaffinity Forums and SoFurry Forums. Ha.

Those places whine about how Phoenix is sarcastic and mean.

Really? I've never really seen mention of this place anywheres. I was mostly talking about F4L in that regard though; never used the other 2 sites much.

13 minutes ago, Photoshop Amateur said:

Really? I've never really seen mention of this place anywheres. I was mostly talking about F4L in that regard though; never used the other 2 sites much.

Well, this place used to be Furaffinity Forums before we moved the forum to a different website to get away from FA.

But while we were FA Forums, the place was infamous to the more sensitive furries

2 hours ago, Photoshop Amateur said:

Saw this place mentioned on Reddit not too long ago so I thought I'd give it a try. I'm laid back and prefer people people who can take a joke. When bored I'll randomly mix something up in photoshop and try to learn a new technique in the process.

Well you're gonna love this place then. Also I'm kinda surprised anyone mentioned this place on Reddit, I wonder in what circumstances that was. It's not that our lil' slice of heaven is that big or known so yeah, pretty unexpected

1 hour ago, Amiir said:

Well you're gonna love this place then. Also I'm kinda surprised anyone mentioned this place on Reddit, I wonder in what circumstances that was. It's not that our lil' slice of heaven is that big or known so yeah, pretty unexpected

Great to hear it's a decent place. As for Reddit I'm not sure why specifically; found it when I was just searching around on Google

1 hour ago, Snagged Cub said:

Coming from Reddit, huh? Which subreddit mentioned this place if I may ask

Also, welcome

https://www.reddit.com/r/furry and thanks mate

7 hours ago, Amiir said:

Also I'm kinda surprised anyone mentioned this place on Reddit, I wonder in what circumstances that was.

The only recent reference I could find was Dev's open invitation to FRETV. I've mentioned the place two or three times, but i believe I got downvoted. :\

11 hours ago, #00Buck said:

Which version of Photoshop are you?

That's my trade secret!

I actually use paint.net

As long as you aren't eversleep, I reckon you'll be fine on these forums.  It appears to be a lax place, I managed to fit in quite well despite only being here for less than a week.

I've seen this guy's name mentioned around but couldn't find much on him and I don't dare click on the video that was posted. Could someone give me a very quick rundown of him?

Just now, Photoshop Amateur said:

I've seen this guy's name mentioned around but couldn't find much on him and I don't dare click on the video. Could someone give me a very quick rundown of him?

A recurring mentally-ill(?) troll. Makes whiny homophobic(???) shit/bait threads. Don't worry, you'll get to meet him.

26 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

A recurring mentally-ill(?) troll. Makes whiny homophobic(???) shit/bait threads. Don't worry, you'll get to meet him.

Oh just a low-brow troll? Well damn. I can appreciate a clever and subtle one but that's some weak stuff. Thanks for the heads up

Also a quick question: What would be a good place to post my creations?

Just now, Photoshop Amateur said:

Oh just a low-brow troll? Well damn. I can appreciate a clever and subtle one but that's some weak stuff. Thanks for the heads up

More like a sad-sack troll.

He's infamous for how he keeps retuning with new identities and tries to prey on the sympathies of anyone who doesn't know better.

No prob.

26 minutes ago, Photoshop Amateur said:

Also a quick question: What would be a good place to post my creations?

Shit, I didn't see the question.

Put them in the "Palette Town" subforum! Either use one of the preexisting threads, or start your own personal one.

Edited by Endless/Nameless
spelling
2 minutes ago, Endless/Nameless said:

Shit, I didn't see the question.

Put them in the "Palette Town" subform! Either use one of the preexisting threads, or start your own personal one.

Been wondering because 98% of my edits are random sources and stock images that are ripped apart for pieces I need such as this whenever I'm bored or if a friend of mine wants something stupid.

uUWczWr.jpg