Mobile user's game

DevilBear

Alright, I know a lot of us use our phones to access this site, so I figured we could have a little fun with it and also learn a little something about how well our keyboard's predictive next word knows us.

Start with a random word. From there, hit one of the two, three or four (depends on the phone) predictive next words your keyboard thinks you'll use in quick succession. Create a sentence!

Example-

We are going to fight for your help and I am in the air giving our kids fluoridated vaccines. 

Another one-

My life insurance company in India is the most important part in a few days then I can die a happy manchild.

• Like 1

Gay I do not a little I do not a car we get on a little me if it in on in it in my the car far from into my the me car is to go the car far from and a I need have so a big I need it on it in my car is the far and do my dad gets helped me if in the a I have a in the a I have to get in the a I have to get a in a in the me

• Like 1

I am a beautiful person. I have a class of the black moon on the shiny, black birds that flew quickly across the sky without flapping their wings, and exploration, I will add + 1 for every point. ) Luck - Effects outcomes. ( For every attack, decision, and exploration, I will add + 1 for every point.

Toiletpaper I love you so much better if it is not the same thing to say I don't think it's time for a few hours and hours of sleep last year to be the first half of the year and I don't have a great way of the year and I don't have a great way of the day after a long day at the same thing to say I don't...........,