I Want a 3D Printed Fursuit!

Strongbob

Ok, so this is pretty cool.  Seems that we can now 3D print fur and give it sensing abilities.  How cool would it be to have a perfectly shaped 3D printed fursuit that you could feel through.  I've never really wanted a fursuit because I don't want to wander around it carpet, but if done right this stuff could make it feel like you actually had fur.  We live in amazing times.

25 minutes ago, Nova said:

Sounds cool but fursuits are too hot for me.

But that's the cool thing here.  If you can 3D print your fursuit you could make it breath much better.  You could print it to feel and insulate just like clothing.  The head could still be an issue, but you'd have way more control of fit and air circulation, so it would be nearly as hot.  

The scientists who worked hard to develop the latest and most advanced medical technology would be disappointed at the intentions of furries

Like in Age of Ultron when Captain America is called out for using vibranium to make a frisbee

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

The scientists who worked hard to develop the latest and most advanced medical technology would be disappointed at the intentions of furries

Like in Age of Ultron when Captain America is called out for using vibranium to make a frisbee

While true, the same could be argued for a lot of technological advances.  Do you think Intel is making faster processors so that we can make larger and larger Minecraft worlds? Using technology for applications that it was not intended for is not inherently a bad thing, unless you are monopolizing that technology like using the only vibranium available on earth for a frisbee.  

• Like 3