Newark, NJ

Ricky

Why do so many people speak negatively about it here? I mean, most of the stores and restaurants (at least around me) are behind bulletproof glass but there is some kick ass food.

Right up the street (from Clinton) on MLK there is an independent convenience store which has a deli where you can get an awesome footlong steak and cheese sub for four bucks and even a drink to go with it for 65c if you don't mind sugar water.

Soul food chess house has awesome soul food and kwai lam Chinese restaurant has awesome Chinese (keep in mind there's no restaurant, you just pick up your order behindng bulletproof glass and try not to get shot or stabbed by the locals).

Newark Penn Station is like a mall, and there's a really good pizza place in there. So, if you're commuting to Manhattan you don't have to worry about spending time, just grab a slice and take it on the train. I recommend the Buffalo chicken.

The Ironbound District is the nice place for food and nightlife. I have been there but haven't spent a lot of time yet.

Oh, Lincoln Park is right here. Great place to buy drugs. I saw a crack deal on my first day here and had other offers. And I've only been here since Thursday!

Where else do you see this?

I like this place.

This city has a lot to offer.

• Like 1