Is there a theme that is easier on the eyes?

QT Melon

I've tried all the themes here but keep running into the same problem. There's some parts of the theme that keeps using a light grey text which makes it very hard to read.

This is one of the styles for example.

Phoenix Midnight is rather close, but the reply, and quoted text messages are using the similar grey style which makes it stupidly difficult to read.

Screenshot 2017-03-26 10.46.04.png

Is this something your staff can look into?

Thank you.

Hello!

So, Phoenix Midnight and Phoenix Black suffer with major issues. In the admin control panel, I can't make the white backgrounds not-white without some CSS or something, and the last time I tried to manually add it, it got bricked. I'm researching how to get a decent black theme or gray theme or solarized theme for Phoenixed because the all white irritates me, too. 

9 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Hello!

So, Phoenix Midnight and Phoenix Black suffer with major issues. In the admin control panel, I can't make the white backgrounds not-white without some CSS or something, and the last time I tried to manually add it, it got bricked. I'm researching how to get a decent black theme or gray theme or solarized theme for Phoenixed because the all white irritates me, too. 

Thank you for reply,

For the parts that are hardest for me is just the text color style, was there no CSS style that would change it to a darker grey? Phoenix Midnight suffers the most in the reply box, it seems like it just needs the text input hex value changed, and similarly quotes. It doesn't need to be pure black I mean a hex/rgb value of #808080rgb(128,128,128) would probably make things much easier. 

Thank you again!

thank you again!Screenshot 2017-03-26 14.02.19.png

You have to install the Userstyles extension in order to use them, but there's also the option of using the custom CSS themes that people have made, in the mean time, if you'd like to try those instead.

There's also a few other customizations listed there, in addition to themes.