Can't update windows 10

Nova

I don't see an error code in your picture. A windows error code looks something like this 0x80240036

The KB code is the code for the new Windows version your pc has failed to download/install 

Also, it seems like you have multiple updates pending and that your OS language is in German while I thought you're Malaysian 

---

Personally, when I had troubles installing updates to my windows pc, I ultimately had to reinstall the whole Windows OS. However, you can check for errors by opening up command prompt (cmd.exe) as administrator, typing in

sfc /scannow 

Do not close the command prompt until it tells the scan is complete. After the scan is done, see if there's an possible file integrity violations or corrupted files. 

There are also ways to manually fix things that could prevent your windows from download updates but those are for advanced users only and at worst could do more harm than good if done wrong and it would take way too long to instruct you here. Alternatively,  you could have a faulty network configuration which blocks your pc from communicating with official windows servers. Unfortunately I cannot help you with that. Search engines are your friend here since I am receiving so little information about your specific issue. 

Here's to get you started

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-windows_install/fix-windows-updates-fail-to-install-in-windows-7-8/260f8566-8d0f-4535-817a-be01c6a9d0f7

(I also can't believe that I am doing this in here)