Splatoon

Eggdodger

This game is ridiculously fun and I should have gotten it sooner. I've only been able to play a little bit so far, but I already love it. There's a lot of strategy in how you play the game, especially when it comes to engaging enemies. I also love all of the clothing options. Alt rock feels like so right as the soundtrack for this game-- I love all the battle tracks. So, I'm wondering: who else here plays it and would be interested in playing some with me sometime?

I played it for a little while. My favourite thing about it was the design of all the characters/clothing, and the world in-general. All them colours, man...

But my Wii U has been packed up for months now. Consoles just never seem to keep me interested :v

I played it for a little while. My favourite thing about it was the design of all the characters/clothing, and the world in-general. All them colours, man...

But my Wii U has been packed up for months now. Consoles just never seem to keep me interested :v

I just like games! I don't care if it's on PC or a console.

I love this game. I typically play on weekends since I use another person's wiiu. I usually only play ranked though, turf war bores me now @_@ so...if you ever wanna squad, I'd be down.

I've been playing it for a week now since I got my Wii U, it's really fucking fun. I only just reached level 10 yesterday though so I've yet to try out ranked battles.

And yeah, I'd be up for playing with Eggdodger and some of the other people here. c:

My Nintendo Network ID is Eggdodger if you guys want to shoot me friend requests =)