Makers with movable jaw options

Half-Note

Day 365

IT IS TIME! I've been in the fandom too long without a fursuit as a one-year veteran. *glares from ten-year vets*

I AM GOING TO GET A FUCKIN' FURSUIT BRAH!

But it needs movable jaws.

I can barely find fursuit makers making movable jaws.

DAFUQ? That is the epitome of human/anthro-animal likeness!

I need to move meh jaws!

So... Who makes them?

I know OneFurAll does. With a two-year waiting list and now a tendency to refuse my daily e-mails regarding the same subject over and over.

MadeFurYou does, but welp... Commissions CLOSED!

Sad sad sad.

So... Any other suggestions on fursuit makers with options for realistic partials with extended arm sleeves and movable jaws? Even your own! If you make them...

Literally googling those people (besides sharpe, then it would be sharp19) would have their websites pop right up, but here you go, my new name is google

Keeatah

Clockwork

Sharpe

They all do moveable jaws.

This is a list of makers who do realistic fursuits, but you'll have to go through and check if they have a moving jaw.

Don't make other people do your research for you just because you're lazy.

Also! I would really REALLY recommend waiting for the person who you like's commissions to open! Fursuits aren't a spur of the moment decision, especially realistic ones! You're looking for over 1000 for just the head, so you want one from someone you LIKE not someone you just decided to commission because they were open. 

Edited by MissFleece
  • Like 1

Literally googling those people (besides sharpe, then it would be sharp19) would have their websites pop right up, but here you go, my new name is google

Keeatah

Clockwork

Sharpe

They all do moveable jaws.

This is a list of makers who do realistic fursuits, but you'll have to go through and check if they have a moving jaw.

Don't make other people do your research for you just because you're lazy.

Also! I would really REALLY recommend waiting for the person who you like's commissions to open! Fursuits aren't a spur of the moment decision, especially realistic ones! You're looking for over 1000 for just the head, so you want one from someone you LIKE not someone you just decided to commission because they were open. 

Maybe my expectations for Internet respect and common sense in terms of behavior are a bit too high, but there is no need for that tone there, young lady. Never was I lazy, merely asking for links as any sites I came across were irrelevant (the boons of googling in a foreign country mind you). As for the one I'm commissioning being open or not, dare I ask what you think this thread is for? It's for discovering more options for fursuit makers as per the forum users' knowledge beyond mine.

Assuming that it is an on-the-spot decision to acquire a fursuit is horribly, HORRIBLY mistaken. I am well aware of the prices of realistic suits and you thinking that my understanding of this by this point is low is awfully demeaning, not to mention insulting.

Thanks for your help though. Nice to see that you're willing to do something nice, despite having your irrational need to passive-aggressively offend others.

Maybe my expectations for Internet respect and common sense in terms of behavior are a bit too high, but there is no need for that tone there, young lady. Never was I lazy, merely asking for links as any sites I came across were irrelevant (the boons of googling in a foreign country mind you). As for the one I'm commissioning being open or not, dare I ask what you think this thread is for? It's for discovering more options for fursuit makers as per the forum users' knowledge beyond mine.

Assuming that it is an on-the-spot decision to acquire a fursuit is horribly, HORRIBLY mistaken. I am well aware of the prices of realistic suits and you thinking that my understanding of this by this point is low is awfully demeaning, not to mention insulting.

Thanks for your help though. Nice to see that you're willing to do something nice, despite having your irrational need to passive-aggressively offend others.

wow okay. 

first off, I'd lurk more. 

Second, if you've only been a furry for ONE YEAR, then that's a spur of the moment decision. Fursonas change, your opinions on makers change, I'd sit on it a bit longer, find a maker you REALLY like and theeeen go for it. I'm not saying that there's a time limit on who they allow to get fursuits, I'm just saying that I decided to get one too early, without much concern for the who and the what, and I ended up regretting it. 

The lazy bit I meant, this isn't really the place to look for fursuit makers. But man, you take offense SUPER easy. 

Good luck with your fursuit, dude. Sorry for trying to help. 

wow okay. 

first off, I'd lurk more. 

Second, if you've only been a furry for ONE YEAR, then that's a spur of the moment decision. Fursonas change, your opinions on makers change, I'd sit on it a bit longer, find a maker you REALLY like and theeeen go for it. I'm not saying that there's a time limit on who they allow to get fursuits, I'm just saying that I decided to get one too early, without much concern for the who and the what, and I ended up regretting it. 

The lazy bit I meant, this isn't really the place to look for fursuit makers. But man, you take offense SUPER easy. 

Good luck with your fursuit, dude. Sorry for trying to help. 

I'm not offended. I'm actually glad you helped. But by all means. :) Think what you'd like.

I love Fur It Up, their moving jaws are great.

But they're closed.

I've been a furry for 7 years, still waiting for the day I'll financially be ready for a fursuit.

I'm a student, but I've been cutting other expenses like crazy, like car/fuel (school is close enough, bus is "free" (covered by taxes) for students, my hobbies are low-cost (electricity bill and Internet will have to be covered anyway), and when it comes to eating I generally keep it under the equivalent of 12-15 USD a day anyway, so... There's enough remaining money after rent is covered to put some away for things I really want, like the fursuit! ^w^

But which one to pick... It's a one-shot thing (unless I want to exclusively eat ramen or rice for the coming months), and there are so many.

Thanks for the input though, Crystal. :) Much appreciated.

Edited by Half-Note
Added "a day" for clarification.
  • Like 1

I offer realistic suits with moving jaws. I'd be willing to take your commission with a completion date in early spring if you'd like (depending on the character design of course, it might be something that's better made by someone else) You can see my FA page for examples.