dear stepfamily and assorted jerkoffs

Azure

so christmas is really kind of annoying this year. i was cool with meeting my dads girlfriend nee fiances family. just a bunch of alcoholics with god jobs, they like the ole devils cabbage too. we got along well, exchanged gifts, had a dinner or two and took our leave of each other. but now dads other family is here. people ive met maybe twice .and one of them is tarded from a stroke. AND THEY ARE IN MY HOUSE. FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS. strangers in my home, one of whom screams all night long. 2 teenage males who simply lurk about on their cellphones clogging up my wifi, when they arent harassing each other, and their neurotic mother who has all the personality of a pet rock. so basically its all the detriments of company without any of the benefits. i have to sleep on this awful couch instead of my nice bed, i work rather late and i am repeatedly awoken early by either tard screaming or neuromom. somebody is eating through my food. and i literally cleaned up somebodys shit. please all go die horrible deaths kthxbai <3

• Like 2

I'm not too fond of this general mindset that we're supposed to do something for our relatives just because we're family, as if I owed them anything for that sole reason. I mean, I do owe my parents of course since they did so much for me, but I can't think of other relatives I owe anything to as well. Of course I'd be much more willing to do something for a relative if they were at the very least likeable. Personally if I didn't appreciate someone's company I'd just kick 'em out but I doubt your father would be happy if you did that to his ''other family''. Godspeed Azure

you know what, i don't know shit about you, but i have a huge amount of respect for the shit you've been through. wasn't it you at some point, posting on a netbook among places that distributed free wifi, while you were living in a tent?

son of a fucking bitch, you've been everywhere and done shit i haven't even done, which is a far cry from being some sort of a normal citizen. the fact that you're on about losers in your homestead makes me fucking happy.

happy fucking new years, you're a huge inspiration to me, and the shit you write always strikes home.

keep it up! you fucking rock.

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 3:10 AM, Wrecker said:

you know what, i don't know shit about you, but i have a huge amount of respect for the shit you've been through. wasn't it you at some point, posting on a netbook among places that distributed free wifi, while you were living in a tent?

son of a fucking bitch, you've been everywhere and done shit i haven't even done, which is a far cry from being some sort of a normal citizen. the fact that you're on about losers in your homestead makes me fucking happy.

happy fucking new years, you're a huge inspiration to me, and the shit you write always strikes home.

keep it up! you fucking rock.

its nice to hear of somebody being inspired by my relative madness, for i suffered greatly for it. hopefully i can bring all parts together and move back to colorado and wash my hands of this shitty hick town, for ive bigger plans

• Like 1

So Azure, ya know family can be really shitty and all. Mine wasn't much better.

Yes, I just have to make it about myself because I am after all the self-declared epitome of human importance, but I digress.

AZURE! You have survived your encounter with your shitty replacement family, and guess what? I fucken commend ya brah, because you know, you're still alive. Barely... BUT YOU HAVE YET TO BITE THE DUST BRAH!

Here's to therapy for years and years! :D Good luck in your life and shit.

4 hours ago, Half-Note said:

So Azure, ya know family can be really shitty and all. Mine wasn't much better.

Yes, I just have to make it about myself because I am after all the self-declared epitome of human importance, but I digress.

AZURE! You have survived your encounter with your shitty replacement family, and guess what? I fucken commend ya brah, because you know, you're still alive. Barely... BUT YOU HAVE YET TO BITE THE DUST BRAH!

Here's to therapy for years and years! :D Good luck in your life and shit.

I think my luck has been fairly good. Last year right around this time was pretty dire. I had spent 4 days in the woods with some horrible version of the stomach flu, and to top it off i was massively withdrawing from heroin at the same time. No water, no food, and i couldnt keep my feet for more than 30 seconds without either shitting myself or throwing up what meagre bile was left in my stomach. To top it all off when i finally managed to drag myself self to the front of the park and reach the mcdonalds for the only food in my budget, some big black guy decides to whack one of my female friends in the face, so i had to fight the sloppiest fight of my life with no backup against a large punch drunk asshole. And i still choked his bitch ass out. Contrasting with today, i baked some cookies, laid in my bed, xboxd, and went to dinner at outback steakhouse. I think things are looking up for lil ole me

• Like 2