Oh you've gotta be fucking kidding

TheGreatFanatic

ah yeah stolen bikes, I'm very familiar with those ^^

That's why I never wipe the grease off the paint of mine, and keep the handlebar wrap torn to sheds like it is.

Also next time use an actual chain with 4 digits code padlock, ther's no cutting through the chain and no lockpicking possibe this way ^^

1 minute ago, KookyFox said:

ah yeah stolen bikes, I'm very familiar with those ^^

That's why I never wipe the grease off the paint of mine, and keep the handlebar wrap torn to sheds like it is.

Also next time use an actual chain with 4 digits code padlock, ther's no cutting through the chain and no lockpicking possibe this way ^^

I had it in a storage unit .

With a lock that was impossible to open WITH the key ;_;

26 minutes ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

Don't you just hate when you've had a bad day and the universe decides to fuck you in the ass by having your bike get stolen?

I feel your pain. My bike got stolen last term, and FROM MY OWN BACK YARD. The guys are out smoking all night, who has the gall to just stroll up to our yard, open our fence, and prance off with a bike? People are dicks.

1 minute ago, #00Buck said:

Bike as in the pedal kind?

Was it expensive?

I had a co-worker get his bike stolen.  A few days later he bought a replacement for $1100.  It wasn't that he spent $1100 on a bike that shocked me, it was his money afterall, I just didn't know that there were $1100 bikes unless you were prepping for the Tour De France or something. @_@

1 hour ago, AshleyAshes said:

I had a co-worker get his bike stolen.  A few days later he bought a replacement for $1100.  It wasn't that he spent $1100 on a bike that shocked me, it was his money afterall, I just didn't know that there were $1100 bikes unless you were prepping for the Tour De France or something. @_@

That's cheap. There's way more expensive bikes than that. 

If you live in an area where bike theft is common you need to have a crackhead bike.

Like a pink little girls bike with a basket on the front for your 40 oz. 

If it gets stolen it's so cheap it won't matter. 

The idea is to make your bike as unattractive to the thief as possible. Take off all your nice shit, take the chain and all that. Most bike locks are a fucking joke, cable lock pls. Your 4 dollar lock requires a 4 dollar tool to beat and it fits in your pocket. Get some solid u locks and lock them through the frame so the have to damage it to liberate it. And who needs damaged goods?