The pope's releasing a rock album

Sarcastic Coffeecup

RIght, so normally when you think of religious music you think of chants and other kind of normally boring music, BUT THIS POPE'S DIFFERENT, for he's releasing a rock album in November. And best of all, it's PROGRESSIVE ROCK, which is, y'know, my jam. I gave a listen to the first single they've released and it sounds surprisingly good. Basically prog/post rock with excerpts from his speeches. Evidently they hired some progrock artists to aid in this all.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the pope seems like a cool guy now and I'm waiting for the album. It has an unique vibe to it.
 That's still not saying I'm a devout believer of the christ and all that, never have been, but this is a cool trick they're pulling off.

You can listen to the first single here https://soundcloud.com/believedigitalitaly/wake-up-go-go-forward/s-DONtr

• Like 1

I mean if any pope or any other equally important religious figure were to release a fuckin' rock album, it'd be Pope Francis.

Seriously how can anyone hate him? He's like Mr. Rogers levels of radical.

yeah but he supports europe accepting refugees

fuckin EU scum shill