Rave: Quitting smoking, pretty much done now.

Muugu

So I set out as a mission to quit that bad habit and I've been gradually weaning myself off of it.

Started dropping the daily amount and in the past 4 days I haven't smoked at all. The cravings have been huge and today I caved, had to take one after waking up. But, it tasted like shit like it should. I got no satisfaction out of it besides the slight buzz and I can safely say that another smoke isn't coming. Fuck that, not feeling like it anymore. At all. I'm done with this shit. Finally I've reached the point where it gives no good feeling and should mark the end of the habit.

So, I can almost say I've managed to quit already. Now this. This shit feeling I had from smoking actually feels good because it shows the process is pretty much done. Finally. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Muugu said:

So I set out as a mission to quit that bad habit and I've been gradually weaning myself off of it.

Started dropping the daily amount and in the past 4 days I haven't smoked at all. The cravings have been huge and today I caved, had to take one after waking up. But, it tasted like shit like it should. I got no satisfaction out of it besides the slight buzz and I can safely say that another smoke isn't coming. Fuck that, not feeling like it anymore. At all. I'm done with this shit. Finally I've reached the point where it gives no good feeling and should mark the end of the habit.

So, I can almost say I've managed to quit already. Now this. This shit feeling I had from smoking actually feels good because it shows the process is pretty much done. Finally. 

Well done man, you earned yourself an A*

I had the exact same reaction with cigarillos back in the day, tasted like shit and didn't really feel any gratification.

I haven't smoked in ten days. I could go for a smoke right about now, but  that's just the mirror cells imitating what I see on TV. Stay strong and don't cave in dude, you're off to a great start.