hello friends

kazooie

Just now, Sir Gibby said:

ayy waddup

woah, sup gib. life has mostly been:

*massive amounts of biking

*bike tinkering and bike tears

*attempting to write videogame in a den of nerds

*going to animal people conventions and guiding souls lost to alcohol to locations softer than washrooms

what's been going on with you?

1 minute ago, kazooie said:

woah, sup gib. life has mostly been:

*massive amounts of biking

*bike tinkering and bike tears

*attempting to write videogame in a den of nerds

*going to animal people conventions and guiding souls lost to alcohol to locations softer than washrooms

what's been going on with you?

i have been doing the internettings and some of (but significantly less) of the drinkings

other than that it's mostly been the usual grind with work, but the most recent development is driving lessons!

say did you have a different name on Faf, or was it just kazooie? refresh my brain, im sure I remember you. Faf died quite a while ago now I think about it.

Just now, Sir Gibby said:

i have been doing the internettings and some of (but significantly less) of the drinkings

other than that it's mostly been the usual grind with work, but the most recent development is driving lessons!

say did you have a different name on Faf, or was it just kazooie? refresh my brain, im sure I remember you. Faf died quite a while ago now I think about it.

it was probably kazooie, though I mostly posted in weird bursts

avatar was also likely a different thing, which is probably the source of confusion

Just now, kazooie said:

it was probably kazooie, though I mostly posted in weird bursts

avatar was also likely a different thing, which is probably the source of confusion

no problem kazooie, I recognise the name, I just didn't get to hear too much of you so my memory is farting badly.

make yourself at home, a lot of people from Faf are here, as well as some new people. Unless those new people are the same people posting under different names, the thought of which scares me.