Taking 2 Free Erotic Story Requests [NSFW]

Demure

Hai! I'm a bit new around here, but I've been having a craving to develop interactive stories. These will be short, one-shot tales, done utilizing the Twine interface so you can play/read it anywhere you like!  I'd like to take a couple free requests as examples, as well as to see how long it would take me to complete a story.  

I only have a few guidelines in effect currently:

• 1/1 ratio story, one being the requester's character and the other being one I develop for the scene
  • Explain the setting. I can get into writing a story much better if I know where it all starts.
  • There are a few certain kinks that I'm uncomfortable writing about. Rather than make a list here, feel free to send me a pm and we can discuss it!

What to Expect:

• These requests will be pretty experimental while I figure out the best way to make it work. It may be in 3rd person, it might be in 1st or 2nd.
  • Stories range is also going to be quite varied, but at the very least between 500-2,000 words
  • I'll update you on the request at the end of the week every Saturday until it is completed.

Now What?

If you're interested, feel free to shoot me a pm here and give me further details!  I'm only taking 2 slots right now but I may open slots later on depending on how long these take!  

Current Slots:

1. Caledonian

2.  Rhíulchabán

Edited by Demure

• Guest changed the title to Taking 2 Free Erotic Story Requests [NSFW]
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...