t-thanks

Brazen

Just now, Astus said:

Welcome to a world where people threaten to blow up places of learning for one reason or another.

Pretty much the entire police department was there until they said fuck it and closed it down. Nothing happened. If their goal was to just waste everyone's time they did a really good job.

Just now, Brazen said:

Pretty much the entire police department was there until they said fuck it and closed it down. Nothing happened. If their goal was to just waste everyone's time they did a really good job.

This is why I dislike people so much; because (most of them) don't have an ounce of compassion for other people or their well being.

1 minute ago, Brazen said:

ALUU PRANK BRUH

14 minutes ago, PastryOfApathy said:

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

It's a matter of actually making a prank like that in the first place. You are literally threatening the lives of the people that work and go there; something like that isn't a joke. its like pointing an airsoft gun (without the safety markers) at someone who doesn't know its not a real gun. You could intend it as a joke but your actions are still serious.

• Like 1

If you're a terrorist with no hostages or whatever, what's the point in making a bomb threat?

I mean, if you wanted to make a devastating point, you wouldn't tell anyone about the bomb until it goes off.

Otherwise you're saying "Hey guys, I'm gonna do some terrorism, so I'm just gonna let you leave the building first. Cool seeya"

7 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

If you're a terrorist with no hostages or whatever, what's the point in making a bomb threat?

I mean, if you wanted to make a devastating point, you wouldn't tell anyone about the bomb until it goes off.

Otherwise you're saying "Hey guys, I'm gonna do some terrorism, so I'm just gonna let you leave the building first. Cool seeya"

Because they want to be known as that one anonymous guy who planted the bomb to deliver the message of terror. They want you to know that it was a human who planted the bomb so there won't be suspicions it might have been an accident. Public announcements like that means there won't be a cover-up by media or government trying to hide the fact the bomb was deliberately planted by someone

Of course there are then those terrorists that are only scaring other people with empty bomb threats because they either do it for the attention/thrill or they want others to stand on their toes

To put it simple, it's usually not so much about the casualties. It's about sending the message. The thing that scares me, though is that real terrorists are willing to cause casualties if people do not give in to their demands.

Edited by Snagged Cub
Added stuff
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

Because IT'S A PRANK BRO!  I'm actually being completely serious, most of the time it's just dumbass teenagers.