The RP connection

Zeke

If yow want to RP off site, just post here with the following:

Name/Username:
Looking for (what kind of RP type/Genre):

Preferred place(Skype, email, PMs, etc):

*Rating (PG to Mature):
Level of RP (Beginner, Intermediate, advanced, etc):

*Please be mindful to ask for age when engaging in mature RPs. We cannot stop you off-site, but we do not want to encourage people ERPing with minors. 

• Zeke pinned this topic

Looking for: Roleplay about posting, ideally you will be roleplaying an internet nerd who is posting to my character (another internet nerd) that is also posting. The posts will be erotic in nature and we will explore the sexuality of two virginal young people who live vicariously through fantastical self-inserts.

Preferred place: my place, PM me for details :3c

Level of RP: Advanced, I am a highly skilled poster and I expect that any potential playmates be as well. No second person roleplaying, however you can roleplay a character that is engaging in second person roleplay, just know that my character will ridicule you for it IC, OOC.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Zaraphayx said:

Looking for: Roleplay about posting, ideally you will be roleplaying an internet nerd who is posting to my character (another internet nerd) that is also posting. The posts will be erotic in nature and we will explore the sexuality of two virginal young people who live vicariously through fantastical self-inserts.

Preferred place: my place, PM me for details :3c

Level of RP: Advanced, I am a highly skilled poster and I expect that any potential playmates be as well. No second person roleplaying, however you can roleplay a character that is engaging in second person roleplay, just know that my character will ridicule you for it IC, OOC.

My character is immortal and likes to fight to the death. 

• Like 7

Name/Username: Elodie/Caledonian
Looking for (what kind of RP type/Genre): Adventure, Steampunk, Homestuck, hetalia !!!NO SMUT!!!

Preferred place(Skype, email, PMs, etc): Skype, deviantart, MSPARP,   PM me for details :P

*Rating (PG to Mature): PG
Level of RP (Beginner, Intermediate, advanced, etc): advanced, have been a dA rp Account for years.

I like both quick and simple Script RP and in depth lengthy paragraph rps. 

Edited by Caledonian

• 1 month later...

Name/Username: Yerneley Zunteley/NerdyMunk
Looking for (what kind of RP type/Genre): Erotica, maybe comedy for a change 

Preferred place(Skype, email, PMs, etc): Google Hangouts, email, PMs

*Rating (PG to Mature): PG to Mature
Level of RP (Beginner, Intermediate, advanced, etc): I've done a lot of it in the past, so advanced.

Length of RP - Long term (notes), one shot - chatting.