Edit Profile: Art Site fill-in is too short

DevilishlyHandsome49

same. my username is short enough to fit but it doesnt create a link or anything, its just static text.

It would be nice if you only had to put in the username and not the whole URL, and it would just send you to the specified site.

Though im not sure if the forums software limits this.

This would be ideal. Relatively simple to arrange, I think, since all of the websites listed have very simple URLs. Pretty sure FAF just appended the username to the URL, and that worked fine :P

Still playing with these, they behave similarly to the vBulletin ones, though I might need to fix the space limits most are probably at 20ch to contain just the username. You can specify the type of field but there is limited customisation after that.

So I could have you type in "kaedal" for your FA username, but it will show as plain text on your profile page: To change how it displays under your posts though I can specify HTML allowing me to turn it into a link. I would like to be able to have that same linking ability to work off the profile page but that only works if you then supply the full URL rather than just the username.

Unless I have missed something somewhere.

same. my username is short enough to fit but it doesnt create a link or anything, its just static text.

It would be nice if you only had to put in the username and not the whole URL, and it would just send you to the specified site.

Though im not sure if the forums software limits this.

This doesn't seem to be doable on the profile page of a user, but, it would be to have them show up under users posts.

Okay, just tried again. Unfortunately I'm still getting an error screen. The only one that works is my DA

I had my DA set as a link, but FA and the rest were too long and I couldn't add anymore. So I just have my usernames

I take it back, didn't bother to post after I changed to just the usernames. OOOPS

Edited by VLZerda