Guild Wars 2

Mayonnaise

I never did understand how people can play a fantasy game with many different, cool, and interesting races and say "yeah, I'm gonna play a human". I've never gotten the appeal since any game that's given me the option to play something that isn't strictly human, I immediately pick something else.

I tried out the Revenant in the beta, and found it super lame. But now that it's live, I'm leveling one. And it's turning out to be pretty cool!

Seems kind of OP how they can teleport and break CC pretty much endlessly, though :v

Edit: Unsurprisingly, they're throwing out nerfs on Revenants already. RIP endless teleports.

Edited by Hewge

• 3 weeks later...

WoW will always be that pimp people keep coming back to, but I do enjoy GW2 for it's pace. The scenery is very nice enough for me to take it in while questing.

I've noticed that, especially with the new expansion, it kinda plays less like a traditional MMO and more like a saints row game. You get your story missions and then between them you just kinda wander around the world and dick off. The new expansion even has things called "adventures" which work like the activities in saints row, where you're given an objective and some kinda time limit and get graded on how well you do. Its certainly a fun change of pace from WoW style "work your way through the zones in a set order with little reason to revisit them". Plus it has charr and charr fucking rule :V

• 2 months later...

A fair bit still actually, although I've been backing off some lately. After finally finishing my three-month long journey to get The Juggernaut I wanted to take a bit of a breather. I'm nerd trash and love roleplaying and character development so a lot of my efforts go into that these days (along with GW2-themed art).

gw593.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/1/2016 at 10:03 AM, Bakari said:

Charr and norns all the way! Though I don't play a lot since I have only my husband to play with. My main is a charr engineer of the flamethrowery goodness!

Do you have a skype or anything? If youre ever down itd be cool if we could play :D

On 1/31/2016 at 9:53 PM, Sparkyopteryx said:

A fair bit still actually, although I've been backing off some lately. After finally finishing my three-month long journey to get The Juggernaut I wanted to take a bit of a breather. I'm nerd trash and love roleplaying and character development so a lot of my efforts go into that these days (along with GW2-themed art).

Yeah ive been playing it way too much, if i dont play for a day i cant stop thinking about it ;n; Hueh same, the art is really nice

Should hmu on skype at some point if you have it, i need more nerds. Its Pappers69

excuse my horrid user