Guild Wars 2

Mayonnaise

I don't think they can do much for it really. Not in PVE anyway. The game is so dependent on avoiding damage actively rather than enduring it or healing through it.

Was a nice experiment though and not terrible considering. I'd probably still play a bit but I have a minimum of 300ms ping so all the more skill intensive (i.e. interesting) stuff is capped for me by that delay.

I really like GW2. Its one of my favorite MMORPGs, mostly because the combat feels more responsive and action oriented. I also like how you just explore and run into quests, and the community is pretty rad too.

The Asura are best.

Edited by Battlechili
  • Like 1

Yep. The engineer felt like a perfect extension to the charr doctrine and style of warfare too.

Exactly, and the charr lore owns. Roman legion cats with tanks and rifles? fuck yeah! Plus I like how they used to be the bad guys but overthrew the shitty leaders and are now good. I like it when typical fantasy monsters are protagonists. It is why I play horde in WoW (and I ignore the time that the writers made them evil again with garrosh :V )

this just reminded me how i never finished the story with any of my characters just because i wanted them all to be maxrank first... my engineer sylvari still needs to get there.(just because off the irony you achieved with a plant and the flamethrower wich i constantly used... oh dog that flamethrower.<3

I really like GW2. Its one of my favorite MMORPGs, mostly because the combat feels more responsive and action oriented. I also like how you just explore and run into quests, and the community is pretty rad too.

The Asura are best.

So, I have nothing but Asura and Charr characters. I have about 12 or so characters.

The Asura are best.

Asura commanders traumatize me in WvW.

I've "played" it since early beta, and I don't even have a max level character.

I suck

I can join you on that one... highest I've got is a 78 Charr warr (nearly made it -_-').

How you guys level so slow is beyond me. I didn't know it was possible. :v

Asura commanders traumatize me in WvW.

How you guys level so slow is beyond me. I didn't know it was possible. :v

I just did map completion whenever I needed to kill time. I could usually fully level a character in a couple days depending on how much free time I had lol.

Yeah, that's what I do as well. I'm really not used to how fast you level in GW2.

They've made it even easier than it used to be. Like shit, leveling my characters took me almost no effort. I'd just watch videos/movies on my other screen while running around maps.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Furry.

Dude they're fucking industrial revolution krogan-cats with bombs, tanks, flamethrowers, and shotguns. HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THEM???

CRLyXYTVEAABBrL.png large.png

This is fucking amazing

Yiff.

Norn can tun into were creatures.

Yeah but their lore is boring >:C

• Like 1

Halloween event is upon us on the 23rd. You know what this means. The yearly maze farming event is upon us on the 23rd.

I can't wait to waste 2 weeks of my free time doing nothing but farming maze runs.

But this time they added weapon skins and bat wings! :D

But this time they added weapon skins and bat wings! :D

Anet pulling through for it's fans.

I'm disappointed that Halloween is pretty much the best holiday. The Christmas holiday is super fucking disappointing and lasts a goddamn month, but Halloween has lots of shit to do, but only goes for 2 weeks. Anet why u hurt me so...

I'm disappointed that Halloween is pretty much the best holiday. The Christmas holiday is super fucking disappointing and lasts a goddamn month, but Halloween has lots of shit to do, but only goes for 2 weeks. Anet why u hurt me so...

The only good part of christmas is stocking up on the hilarious skins so you don't need to use transmute charges. :c

At least you're not spending 45 minutes dancing around with 50 guild members in Spamadan as a candy corn elemental...

At least you're not spending 45 minutes dancing around with 50 guild members in Spamadan as a candy corn elemental...

I hardly do anything with the guild I'm in.

I'm part of the furry RP guild...which is hilarious since I don't RP lol.

I'll post my two main dudes!

Charrgineer:

gw003.thumb.jpg.702f31d024fa19995ff601cf

Human Thief:

gw001.thumb.jpg.1f51ac4dae3f058edb323c36

The other two characters you see aren't set up with cool armor yet :c

Also I checked and my in game name is Mentova.8469 (which I just realized it says in the screenshot :|)

Edited by Mentova

Looks good, but pretty princessing with human females is easy mode! Medium armor charr is hard mode, which is why I just have the magitech set :c

They REALLY need to work on fixing up the medium charr chest armors. So many tails clipping through trenchcoats :c

Edited by Mentova

Depends. Norn seem a bit more sexually dimorphic than humans: the females look more or less human but the males have much more thick bodies.

Also I think probably the best (if horribly stereotypical, maybe for this reason) charr medium armour tail-wise is probably the skin named exotics get. Sneakthief or something. Goes well with whispers shoulders (well, actually just the one shoulder) and the wrangler set's hat.

Not being able to tell a Norn from a Human, Mentova?

I have 19 characters, and a lot of them are Charr lol.

I've got 12? and they're all Charr and Asura lol.

Also, the only problems I have with race differences are between Human and Norn females. I can't usually tell which is which unless I see a side-by-side comparison or something because they both use such similar models, but one is taller and has tribal markings sometimes. The males are so fucking easy to tell apart from humans usually because the Norn male models are stupidly muscular and tall so they stick out like swole sore thumbs.

Speaking of GW2 transmogs - One thing I hate about GW2 is medium armour, aka Leather armours.

Why's basically everything for it just coats, coats and more coats?! Give me something that's basically just a harness... like in WoW. Or at least some kind of vest! >:v

Well norn are basically just tall humans :V

Tall, buff humans... that can turn into werebears ~

Speaking of GW2 transmogs - One thing I hate about GW2 is medium armour, aka Leather armours.

Why's basically everything for it just coats, coats and more coats?! Give me something that's basically just a harness... like in WoW. Or at least some kind of vest! >:v

I don't have much experience with the medium classes since I really don't care for any of them. Except maybe Thief. Thief is kinda fun.