Seatbelt Laws Suck!

Endless/Nameless

On 3/19/2016 at 11:26 AM, Astus said:

You people are silly; don't you know that if you're driving fast enough and hit into another car you can fly through both windshields and hurt the other person? This isn't about your safety, it's about making sure other people aren't harmed by your flying dead body 

Have you ever been so mad that you wanted to kill someone by launching your own corpse at them?

On 3/19/2016 at 0:09 PM, Wrecker said:

No, the unrelenting chime that goes off as soon as you hit ~20 km/h (dontfknknow mp/h) is the best argument.

DING DING DING DING DING.... DING DING DING DING DING.... DINGDINGDINGDINGDING... *flashing person with a seatbelt on light*

I just have a flat steel dashboard that just quietly says "Instant-Death-Hamburger Brain Patty" if I go over 60 km/h without strapping myself in, it makes a more persuasive argument.

• Like 2

On 3/20/2016 at 1:23 AM, Endless/Nameless said:

IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IF I IDENTIFY AS AN UNGUIDED MISSLE DONT MOCK MY DREAMS CHECK YOUR PRILVILEGEDE

IF YOU'RE GONNA DIE TAKE OUT EVERYONE IN YOUR GENERAL VICINITY is my view.

On 3/20/2016 at 11:48 AM, Joel said:

[crash video]

Yes but everyone lived in these crashes. THAT PROVES YOU CAN BE LAUNCHED OUT OF YOUR CAR AND LIVE.

On 3/19/2016 at 10:35 PM, Toshabi said:

I hate the prank videos, and I hate the fucking idiots who do the prank videos. That being said, I also hate the fact people say they deserve to get beat up by a bunch of thugs. Was the guy an idiot for pranking thugs? Yes. Does he deserve to get beat up by angry young black men who solve everything with violence? Not really. The thugs in these videos don't represent every black person (and in those videos I seem to notice most of the time he's not beat up), but it does show a serious problem in urban America that these guys seem to react to being pranked by immediately being violent. And then wonder why a lot of them end up in prison. It doesn't have a lot to do with racism.

Edited by Crazy Lee
Went to a dark place there for a minute. But I like my dark places, they're warm.

5 hours ago, Crazy Lee said:

IF YOU'RE GONNA DIE TAKE OUT EVERYONE IN YOUR GENERAL VICINITY is my view.

Yes but everyone lived in these crashes. THAT PROVES YOU CAN BE LAUNCHED OUT OF YOUR CAR AND LIVE.

I hate the prank videos, and I hate the fucking idiots who do the prank videos. That being said, I also hate the fact people say they deserve to get beat up by a bunch of thugs. Was the guy an idiot for pranking thugs? Yes. Does he deserve to get beat up by angry young black men who solve everything with violence? Not really. The thugs in these videos don't represent every black person (and in those videos I seem to notice most of the time he's not beat up), but it does show a serious problem in urban America that these guys seem to react to being pranked by immediately being violent. And then wonder why a lot of them end up in prison. It doesn't have a lot to do with racism.

BRO STOP IT STOP IT! ITS JUST A PRANK BRO! LOOK THERE ARE CAMERAS!

Prank_74ac16_5592867.jpg