DooM mods?

Rabbit Head

1 hour ago, XoPachi said:

I have a few I like. I follow this guy for most of them. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUACveteran 

My favorite is GunCaster. It's fun on Back to Saturn X

Trailblazer is another good one by Pillowblaster made by the same dude that did Guncaster. I also enjoy this simple Contra mod.

GunCaster is amazing so far, but I really feel like i need some kind kind guide to understand everything. It's so complicated and there's no in game guide to how all the items work and such

9 hours ago, Rabbit Head said:

GunCaster is amazing so far, but I really feel like i need some kind kind guide to understand everything. It's so complicated and there's no in game guide to how all the items work and such

Some of the spells and items yeah. Me, I just get the flame wave spell and medkits. Med kits have a cool down though. Rapid fire Strucker is pretty beast too. Just hard to hold steady.

On 4/24/2016 at 10:40 PM, 6tails said:

Russian Overkill. Shotgun Frenzy. Complex Doom Invasion. Brutal Doom. RGA2 (Basically souped-up doom with Modern Warfare weaponry and XP style system.) Master of Puppets. Chillax. Survivalism (Think... Doom + Minecraft + ARMA.)

Most of these are seriously best played multiplayer.

Russian overkill is fucking RIDICULOUS and I love it.

14 hours ago, Chrysocyon said:

This is quite possibly one of the best things I've ever seen. There are a few quirks tho, but it's not yet finished, so I'll just wait til it's done before I can truly judge it. But MAN, why is ammo so damn scarce in HDoom?

1 hour ago, Rabbit Head said:

Russian overkill is fucking RIDICULOUS and I love it.

This is quite possibly one of the best things I've ever seen. There are a few quirks tho, but it's not yet finished, so I'll just wait til it's done before I can truly judge it. But MAN, why is ammo so damn scarce in HDoom?

reelisim by kinsie is a good mod for zdoom

5 hours ago, vexi fox said:

reelisim by kinsie is a good mod for zdoom

Reelism is pretty great, too. That mod is so creative and insane. It would be fantastic to play multiplayer. My least favorite slot is definitely the dog one, tho. It pretty much just stops the action and you're stuck having to wait for new slots to roll.

10 hours ago, vexi fox said:

ha the perfect thing its still in development but it should be released soon

say hello to the A.K

http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=51226

being developed by yours truly

I could not for the life of me find the download link for this. Is it finished or still in development?

4 hours ago, Rabbit Head said:

Reelism is pretty great, too. That mod is so creative and insane. It would be fantastic to play multiplayer. My least favorite slot is definitely the dog one, tho. It pretty much just stops the action and you're stuck having to wait for new slots to roll.

I could not for the life of me find the download link for this. Is it finished or still in development?

it is still in development