Rave (Kinda NSFWish): Chocolate flavored coconut water

Zeke

I started drinking coconut water because I hate the taste of bananas and I "needed" potassium. Yet, I hate the taste of plain coconut water. 

It tastes like jizz after your boyfriend ate a bunch of 3 day old Chinese steamed dumplings. Pineapple coconut water also tastes like jizz- if your boyfriend ate old pineapple and ham pizza. 

But Chocolate coconut water? It's awesome. it tastes like chocolate milk without the jizz aftertaste. And I love chocolate milk. I really love it. I might add it to my smoothies as a liquid filer instead of milk in the morning.
(let's try to not derail this into spunk-talk...or BJs :v)

I wish someone could just suck all the coconut water out of my bottle right now, I'm feeling lonely (not really) and I love sharing my coconut water with other guys.

I think I've only drank coconut water once... if I recall it tasted like corn juice to me, not very appetizing. Is that what jizz tastes like..? To be honest I've only ever had like a tiny lick of my own once, and it tasted like nothing.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, GarthTheWereWolf said:

Assuming you're talking from experience~ it sounds like your boyfriend needs to improve his diet <;

and by the by~ most all fruit contain potassium. Not just bananas. Go eat a honey crisp apple you pleb. Coconut water in general is disgusting.

I hate honey crisp apples. I will eat fuji.

EDIT: And some fruits I am allergic to...so it reduces what I can and cannot eat.

1 hour ago, SirRob said:

I wish someone could just suck all the coconut water out of my bottle right now, I'm feeling lonely (not really) and I love sharing my coconut water with other guys.

I think I've only drank coconut water once... if I recall it tasted like corn juice to me, not very appetizing. Is that what jizz tastes like..? To be honest I've only ever had like a tiny lick of my own once, and it tasted like nothing.

Depending on what your diet contains, your bodily fuids may have a faint taste...or poor taste depending on your diet.
And yes, cocnut water tastes shitty, but it doesn't make me turn red and have to pop pills for food allergies.

Coconut water is good with rum, and that's about all.  Fun fact, my phone displayed 'chocolate fla vored coconut water' when I looked at this thread so I was expecting some weird vore fetish rant.  This is mildly better.  

11 hours ago, Zeke said:

Depending on what your diet contains, your bodily fuids may have a faint taste...or poor taste depending on your diet.
And yes, cocnut water tastes shitty, but it doesn't make me turn red and have to pop pills for food allergies.

Yeah, I heard pineapple was the best for that and pizza was the worst. If there's any incentive at all to eat healthy, it's that.

I'm sure after a while you get used to the taste of the coconut water. I'd actually make a good effort to get used to the flavor if you're going to be drinking it a lot; you don't need that sugar crutch!

Just now, SirRob said:

Yeah, I heard pineapple was the best for that and pizza was the worst. If there's any incentive at all to eat healthy, it's that.

I'm sure after a while you get used to the taste of the coconut water. I'd actually make a good effort to get used to the flavor if you're going to be drinking it a lot; you don't need that sugar crutch!

I prefer it not to be too sweet, and the chocolate kind cuts down on the amount and makes it enjoyably bitter with a milk aftertaste. The normal kind...I've tried drinking it several times, and I just found myself gagging. 

5 hours ago, SirRob said:

Wait, does that mean the chocolate flavor doesn't have more sugar than the regular? That's surprising, I thought it'd be like milk.

The one that I bought from Farm Fresh (my local grocer), Wild Harvest has about 11g of sugar, compared to that jizz shit Zico which has 20g and makes my teeth hurt. 

11 hours ago, #00Buck said:

I looooooooove coconut water.

I used to drink that stuff all day. It is sooooooo bad for you.

The best thing to do is mix it with ice and malibu rum. 

Ohhhhhhhh! Soooooo goooood! 

It makes you pee a lot and your pee smelling like coffee.
But yeah, it isn't a health drink unless you get a green Thai coconut and break it open yourself.