newbie and i need help

What exactly is it that you need help with? Are you curious as to what the furry fandom is like and want answers in that regard? Are you just wondering how to use this website itself? I can help, but you'll need to be specific.

25 minutes ago, Battlechili said:

What exactly is it that you need help with? Are you curious as to what the furry fandom is like and want answers in that regard? Are you just wondering how to use this website itself? I can help, but you'll need to be specific.

website itself

2 minutes ago, lockaboss said:

website itself

All right, well, what exactly is it that you're having trouble with?

I can give you some general useful information:

In the top right hand corner you'll see your username and avatar. If you click that you'll see a list of tabs. the most important one there being account settings, which would allow you to adjust your email, password, and forum signature.If you wish to edit your profile/get an avatar, click profile and there'll be options on your page to do so.

When in the forums, you can go into various different sections of the site that are each dedicated to different topics. When posting in a thread, if you wish to reply to someone, you can quote them as you've done me. However if you want to have words above the quote, type words first and then quote someone, or else you won't be able to put anything above the quote due to the way quoting works here.

Or, you can just make a general post by scrolling to the bottom of a page and posting.  If you need to know the rules of this site, such can be found in the Site Discussion section of this forum.

That's general stuff though. What exactly is it that you need help with?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...