Ace Attorney!

FenrirDarkWolf

OBJECTION ! ! !

Yeah. I'd make a fantastic lawyer.

Turning the courtroom around in his favour by using his otter charm.

Excitement! I can't believe I'm just now hearing about this. Still have to make it through Duel Destinies, but I'm sure it'll be beat before I ever get my hands on this new one. :P Gosh though, really miss seeing Maya in the games.. at least there's gonna be an' ANIME W/ HER THOUGH! hypehypehype~

I've been meaning to do a replay of DD, but I lost my 3DS :c

The newer games aren't good as the old ones, at least for me.

The last trial was soooo lame.

While I do have to agree, I still do love the series as a whole, but I do prefer the original trilogy and AJ.

I love this franchise so much! Its just a major shame i haven't caught up with the series yet.

I'm going to get the triology remake some point soon for definite.

Also...i have to recommend playing danganrompa  if you love that style of gaming (you need a ps vita though) 

Apparently, on Ace Attorney Online, a bunch of people on there have played that,so I should try it at some point.

^Can't blame 'em. How could they localize it with the present-time games taking place in Japanifornia?

I looooooove the series. I don't dislike AJ or DD like people seem to do but the first Investigations (ME) game was really boring IMO.

DD is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite. I absolutely loved the idea of alternating the lead between the three. And I liked Athena as much as Maya.

Really disappointed AA6 is leaving Athena and Apollo behind. 

I couldn't get into Danganronpa. The character design irks me.

^Can't blame 'em. How could they localize it with the present-time games taking place in Japanifornia?

I looooooove the series. I don't dislike AJ or DD like people seem to do but the first Investigations (ME) game was really boring IMO.

DD is probably my 2nd or 3rd favorite. I absolutely loved the idea of alternating the lead between the three. And I liked Athena as much as Maya.

Really disappointed AA6 is leaving Athena and Apollo behind. 

I couldn't get into Danganronpa. The character design irks me.

Actually no!
Apollo is NOT being left behind!!

And if Apollo isn't, there might be a good chance Athena won't be either.