This is why I love Seattle

Ricky

... some lady just walked in front of a bus and made it stop and then threw her crack pipe at the bus, shattering it on the windshield. Then she took her clothes off and started running towards me and then down the sidewalk screaming

Lol, I love this city x3

I told this lady here and she laughed and told me about someone in a wheelchair who was asking for money to catapult his wife's stuffed animals into traffic. Apparently he made like fifty bucks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SirRob said:

The wheelchair man probably would have made more money if he left out the " 's stuffed animals" part.

He didn't actually say that, apparently the lady (allegedly his wife) was yelling "Don't kill fluffy the dragon" or something like that.

I must admit though.. that crack head lady was probably the funniest thing I've seen since I got here and I'm honored I could be a part of it <3

Buffalo isn't too far off. There's a crackhead who strolls around in a busted up hover round and has some crazy story about how he was held POW overseas. His abductor pushed him too hard while he was captive and it made him paralyzed. 

When he confronted a stranger about the story and said person walked away after he asked for money. He jumped up out of his hover round, took steps forward, and was like "Motha fucka! U R THE RUDEST NIGGA I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!". After his yelling bout, his dentures then proceeded to fall out of his mouth and he picked them back up in a nonchalant fashion and put them back in, got back in his hover round and strolled off across the street without looking for oncoming traffic. 

• Like 1