An important message from our President

Crazy Lee

Happy Independence Day!  It was 1,000 years ago when Abraham Lincoln escaped the slavery of England and he went on a boat and he said this is America now. Then he told the Native Americans this is my land, and they said alright. Then there was Vietnam and there was guns, and the turkeys and pilgrims. So by all means, celebrate your independence!

11 hours ago, LadyRadarEars said:

Americaday? Americaday.

xhOkuKM.jpg

Is that Teddy killing Chewbacca? Damn. And here I liked Teddy, best president ever, balls of steel.

A little background on this thread. On a few now-defunt boards I was a member of, on July 4th a member had a President Whitmore account, and he would post a video of that ID4 speech (and possibly the text of the speech as well). But, since said boards are now defunct, and the mysterious President Whitmore account is nowhere to be seen, I need to continue the tradition somewhere.

Anyway, where's the British furs here calling us a bunch of terrorist and traitors?

5 minutes ago, Crazy Lee said:

Is that Teddy killing Chewbacca? Damn. And here I liked Teddy, best president ever, balls of steel.

A little background on this thread. On a few now-defunt boards I was a member of, on July 4th a member had a President Whitmore account, and he would post a video of that ID4 speech (and possibly the text of the speech as well). But, since said boards are now defunct, and the mysterious President Whitmore account is nowhere to be seen, I need to continue the tradition somewhere.

Anyway, where's the British furs here calling us a bunch of terrorist and traitors?

Its a sasquatch :V