Rant: Waiting

Vallium

Its exhausting. I have such a big list of things to do, in a particular order, and I want to get it done, get it done, get it done. (Thats my anti-procrastination alarm that I sometimes have going off), but one thing is dependent on another.

So I have to wait a month or two or so, and attempt to wipe out my debt in the meantime by continuing business as usual; working, spending my days on furry forums, seeking out friendships, vaguely filling my time with fun and games while still worrying about said things...

First I have to wait til my debts are paid in a few months, get my family vacation rolling (end of august), get a haircut, get a new license, get a new birth certificate copy, file paperwork, apply for school and/or work...all while making the money to do such things

Life, right?

The waiting game sucks

• Like 3

i think the biggest rage that all of man kind has to deal with is waiting for a important parcel coming, waiting all day and then never arrives and you get an email saying its coming tomorrow. So not only have i wasted my entire day on this crap but i have to do it again tomorrow. That is probably the worst feeling any person can get.

CEMDXM-UkAAAeB2.jpg

• Like 3

How much life is lost to waiting? It's so easy to fall in to a mindless routine until something changes, or to do the opposite and focus only on your goal and miss the making of it. Take care that you do not wait to live, or you'll lose all of it.

But hey, you've got cool stuff to work on, so that's good.

• Like 1