A Spider BIt me, and it's not that ....bad?

Punnchy

1 hour ago, Socketosis said:

Some of the craziest people I've met were Aussies. So wouldn't really surprise me.

It's funny because they have the same name as my nephew (which is a born and bred Australian) and my brother. But yeah, during some of my interactions while I was in Australia I did get the bogan vibe a little... 

Edited by Mr. Fox
Cleaned up cuz of feelings

1 hour ago, Punnchy said:

Good news everyone! I went back to the doctor on monday, midshift paid (yay) and was told they don't need to see me again and to finish the medicines, otherwise I have a clean bill of health, and possibly no scaring. We agreed that some stretch marks in the area of my arm I was bitten could have helped absorb the bite so that it didn't eat deeper into me.

Yay for stretch marks! :D glad to hear you are ok! 

• Like 1

Cleaned up the silly bickering. In the future, as much as it pains some of you, attempt to act like adults when interacting with someone you don't like in the future. Thanks. 

Continuing shit other than spider bitage and the okayness of OP gets you popped a point. 

3 minutes ago, GemWolf said:

I have noooooo idea what this means, but I'll take it like a wolf! Thanks for your time Lemon :) 

Gem, its the thread topic you're currently in. OP got a spider bite, he went to the doc and seems to be doing fine...

3 minutes ago, GemWolf said:

oh yeah I meant the popped a point thing.

Being "popped a point" means infraction.
You get enough points, you get suspended / post moderation / banned / etc.

It's like racking up points to get a free drink.
Except you don't get a free drink.
You get put in the time out chair.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr. Fox said:

My remark was mostly tongue-in-cheek but I certainly felt out of my element no matter what way I acted. Oh, and I spent a month on the bogan side of Australia so that might explain it...

Which side is that?, every side of Australia is a bogan side.

Bogans are like spiders. They're just fucking everywhere over here. I am privileged enough to have bogan and non-bogan on either side of my family and am well versed in both primary sides of Australian culture.

I am willing to offer my services as a translator/advisor to visiting tourists for a nominal fee. Namely half your chips every time we get takeaway and we WILL get takeaway.

20 hours ago, Khaki said:

Noice,  where abouts did you visit?

Bang!.jpg

Also it would make sense for WA to be Wolf Creek tier, since Wolf Creek Crater is located up North.

Looking at that mug now reminds me of a person I visited over there, that might explain a lot.

Will continue this elsewhere so all the moms don't get their panties in a twist, unless they have a kink for it...