Good to be back :D

Hell_Charm

Hey everyone :D

I have to say, I'm very glad to see that the forums are up and running again

For those who don't know me:

I'm Hell Charm :3 my fursona is a snow leopard with red lyrium flowing through her veins

RefSheet_HellCharmDeines_zpsavbsm8ix.jpg

As for me, I'm a 19 year old student who lives in Belgium, I'm currently in my second year of digital arts and entertainment, I like to draw quite a lot and I also enjoy hore riding and longboarding

• Like 1

you might spot me at a con once I have finished my fursuit ;)

I can only wish to visit a con, but nah, not anytime soon eh, im still stuck in a house with parents, a brother and a dog :/ 

And dont get me started on the fact ill be moving abroad to not-sure-what-country (probably UK/Norway) next summer, so yeah, but who knows maybe by that time, since there (at least the UK) they have way more cons 'n stuff compared to the Netherlands :P 

I can only wish to visit a con, but nah, not anytime soon eh, im still stuck in a house with parents, a brother and a dog :/ 

And dont get me started on the fact ill be moving abroad to not-sure-what-country (probably UK/Norway) next summer, so yeah, but who knows maybe by that time, since there (at least the UK) they have way more cons 'n stuff compared to the Netherlands :P 

Yeah, most of the cons are in germany, the only thing that remotely looks like a con in belgium are FACTS and Antwerp convention (which is in April), tho they are mainly about anime and games. Don't know about cons in the Netherlands tho.

As for me, I also live at home with my parents, my sister, my dog and my cat. The only thing that I have going for me is that I have my drivers licence and my own car :) so I'm pretty mobile

FACTS, then? Or Antwerp Con? 

Because fursuiting at FACTS seems to be gaining in popularity, from what I saw last weekend. 

I missed FACTS :'( tho I'm planning on suiting at Antwerp convention and from there on both each year

I missed FACTS :'( tho I'm planning on suiting at Antwerp convention and from there on both each year

Nooooo! D:

Rhys-Davies' panel was pretty damn good and the cosplays these year made mine look like I was a casual pleb, haha.
Though, since they're under new management it was huge and at certain points the halls got a little too crowded, imo.

Nooooo! D:

Rhys-Davies' panel was pretty damn good and the cosplays these year made mine look like I was a casual pleb, haha.
Though, since they're under new management it was huge and at certain points the halls got a little too crowded, imo.

Last year it was so damn hot in there O.o I hope suiting there will work out, fursuits get kinda hot, tho my first step is just a partial, it still means covering you entire body up since you can't have any visible skin

Last year it was so damn hot in there O.o I hope suiting there will work out, fursuits get kinda hot, tho my first step is just a partial, it still means covering you entire body up since you can't have any visible skin

Yeah, you don't have to tell me. I was in full Attack on Titan-garb, sweating my ass off. @_@
Ventilation in the main halls this year seemed to be better, buttttt I was wearing a light blouse so it could be a false perception. 

I think a partial might be your best bet. I saw people walking around as Tigress and Po from Kung-Fu Panda and they must've been melting in their suits. 

most of the cons are in germany, the only thing that remotely looks like a con in belgium are FACTS and Antwerp convention

Well, that doesn't too bad, untill you realize you can't get any closer to Belgium then Breda-Tilburg-Eindhoven :S 

Damnit, why are the Belgians always so lucky lol

Well, that doesn't too bad, untill you realize you can't get any closer to Belgium then Breda-Tilburg-Eindhoven :S 

Damnit, why are the Belgians always so lucky lol

You know what ;) if you find a way to get to the train station in Antwerp for Antwerp convention I'll pick you up and take you to the con

Yeah, you don't have to tell me. I was in full Attack on Titan-garb, sweating my ass off. @_@Ventilation in the main halls this year seemed to be better, buttttt I was wearing a light blouse so it could be a false perception. 

I think a partial might be your best bet. I saw people walking around as Tigress and Po from Kung-Fu Panda and they must've been melting in their suits. 

Last year this guy in a Pikachu onsie fainted due to overheating :S but yeah, cosplaying is sweating most of the time