I'm getting this a lot lately.

Mayonnaise

Rund1132.exe and other critical errors can occur when your Windows operating system becomes corrupted. Opening programs will be slower and response times will lag. When you have multiple applications running, you may experience crashes and freezes. There can be numerous causes of this error including excessive startup entries, registry errors, hardware/RAM decline, fragmented files, unnecessary or redundant program installations and so on.

in conclusion. that is not good. ._.

Rund1132.exe and other critical errors can occur when your Windows operating system becomes corrupted. Opening programs will be slower and response times will lag. When you have multiple applications running, you may experience crashes and freezes. There can be numerous causes of this error including excessive startup entries, registry errors, hardware/RAM decline, fragmented files, unnecessary or redundant program installations and so on.

in conclusion. that is not good. ._.

... So, is that a sign of the drive beginning to fail? What else could cause the OS to corrupt?

software damage caused by various reasons like viruses and malware i guess.

EDIT: can also be caused by accidentaly overwriting the file, deleting or uninstalling it with other software now that i remember...

should stand somewhere in the link too.

Edited by shiy0