Destiny

Mentova

I do. Ps4.

Still catching up on everything. A little salty that all my epic gear is now lesser than uncommon stuff.

lol them's the haps when you play an MMO. New expansion comes out, prepare to trash your old epics. 

Hey there's three of us on PS4, that's a fireteam! Let's do some stuff?

I'm still wondering whether its worth me getting into again. The shooting was fun, but the story, pricey DLC, and leveling system just left a bad taste in my mouth. Is it worth me trying to get the taken king pack (the one that has the game and all the DLC) for Christmas?

The new expansion kicks ass and fixed a lot of problems with the base game. TTK feels like it doubled the content in the game. This isn't piddly bullshit like TDB

You should have a friend request from jediluc

WHAT THE HELL MINTY i am not worthy

I don't have a job right now and had a lot of time to sit on my ass all day since I had to watch the house for like two weeks. :V

I'm still wondering whether its worth me getting into again. The shooting was fun, but the story, pricey DLC, and leveling system just left a bad taste in my mouth. Is it worth me trying to get the taken king pack (the one that has the game and all the DLC) for Christmas?

If you can get it as a gift, then sure. Fuck buying the game again tbh, I wouldn't have gotten the two DLCs if I didn't have the season pass that came with my copy. 

The levelling system has been revamped slightly, if you're talking about light level it's more similar to WoW's item level system now. The campaign itself was fun, if a bit short. I haven't played any of the new strikes yet though.

Its late and I have work in the morning so I wont be on. Tomorrow is the prerelease for Battle for Zandikar... so I wont be on after work either.

But Saturday, there may be room for a third. If my mate allows it. Sunday is smash bros day for the most part.

Nah man I wasn't talking right now (I'm at work right now) I was planning on playing during the weekend

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Upgrading my Nightstalker - which a subclass I like so far and I basically just carried my two teammates through the Fallen S.A.B.E.R strike through matchmaking. And the even funnier thing is that I was under level to them - I was 39 and they were 40 - and I played into midnight. Ugh, why do I subject myself to these things?

Edited by NerdyMunk

• 4 months later...