I'm sorry to all of you.

Sidewalk Surfboard

I'm sorry I've been such an awful useless waste of a human being recently. I've been evil. I'm horrible and evil. I'm a bitter human. I'm bitter and depressed because I don't have anybody anymore. The person I considered a brother gave up on me and it made me bitter. I've been taking it out on you all and I'm sorry. I've tried using a blog to get my anger out but it isn't helping as much as I tell myself it is. I had a panic attack on the bus this morning because of this little fucking girl that was screaming at the top of her lungs, but nobody did anything about it. Nobody cared. They wanted me to have that panic attack because I deserved it because I'm a disgusting human being. I'm sorry to everyone.

I'm sorry I've been such an awful useless waste of a human being recently. I've been evil. I'm horrible and evil. I'm a bitter human. I'm bitter and depressed because I don't have anybody anymore. The person I considered a brother gave up on me and it made me bitter. I've been taking it out on you all and I'm sorry. I've tried using a blog to get my anger out but it isn't helping as much as I tell myself it is. I had a panic attack on the bus this morning because of this little fucking girl that was screaming at the top of her lungs, but nobody did anything about it. Nobody cared. They wanted me to have that panic attack because I deserved it because I'm a disgusting human being. I'm sorry to everyone.

You didn't have the panic attack you wanted. 

You had the panic attack you deserved.