Anyone here ever ordered from lemonbrat?

smb3master

I was just curious, because I've heard such mixed opinions on them, but the more recent stuff seems to be good. I really like their hoodies, but I'm always kinda cautious on ordering from people with a sketchy past, even if they've cleaned up.

And I've been searching, but can't seem to really find any other people who make hoodies like these that also have tails.

So has anyone from around here ordered from them, and was your experience good/bad/indifferent?

Yeah. I wouldn't ever drop that kind of money on a band hoodie--which I'd be more than happy to wear openly--so I'm not going to do it on one of those.

Which really is the only thing keeping me from buying one, so I guess it's a good thing.

Ngl, their hoodies are really cute.
Not a fan of the ears and tails, because they look super cheap. (As in, cheaper than the shit you can find at Halloween stores around this time, much less people specifically selling to furries.)

But $120 is
no.
That hoodie better light up and turn me into a real dragon for entering the triple digits.

• Like 1

Hehehe, welcome?

I should give a little negative critique though, I did say the quality was DECENT. I mean, the ears come on a pretty cheap headband. It holds up well though, and the ears are good sized (though may need to be combed so fur doesnt stick at odd angles) the only reason my headband broke was because someone in my family intentionally snapped it :( If I got a new cheap headband, the ears could be slipped onto there because the ears have two small holes at the base where they slide onto the headband. The tail isn't the fluffiest and feels kind of thick and solid, not soft and fluffy. It looks like a tail though, so it does its job. It pretty much attaches via a safety pin.. so yes its as cheap as it gets (not sure what other tails use as attachment method), half of it is embedded in the tail though so its not like they tossed you a tail and a safety pin.

so yeah, cheap tails, cheap material. But not awful looking. Does its job.

Edited by WolfNightV4X1
  • Like 1

I bought 2 canine ears from lemonbrat, 1 blue and the other rainbow. The rainbow one came broken, I assumed it was because the package didn't have any cushion. It was shipped in just a paper envelope, nothing else. The headband hurt my head, so I replaced both of them with new ones from Walmart. I complained to lemonbrat about it, lemonbrat then blocked me on either facebook or Furaffinity. But they did give me back my money for the broken headband though. I say, never buy from them. I think any business that blocks someone for complaining or having questions is stupid.

I bought 2 canine ears from lemonbrat, 1 blue and the other rainbow. The rainbow one came broken, I assumed it was because the package didn't have any cushion. It was shipped in just a paper envelope, nothing else. The headband hurt my head, so I replaced both of them with new ones from Walmart. I complained to lemonbrat about it, lemonbrat then blocked me on either facebook or Furaffinity. But they did give me back my money for the broken headband though. I say, never buy from them. I think any business that blocks someone for complaining or having questions is stupid.

How long ago was this?

I got my girlfriend a hoodie from lemon brat last year, with ears and a tail, and colored after her 'sona. It's super awesome, but she never wears it because it's so warm :<

She wouldn't let it out of her sight for the first couple weeks after I gave it to her, super cute x3

• 1 year later...