Open for trades

Chrysocyon

I'm opening up for trades for the first time!

I've never requested art of any of my characters from other artists before, so I'm a little new to this.  Let me know if you have any questions.  Looking to get some art of this guy:

Ref sheet

Clothing sample

Feral sample

I'm not really sure what I want, so you can have creative freedom of what to do with him, although I can give specifics if necessary.  His hair is supposed to be a long fluffy mane that runs down to his tail, but I can never draw it right.  His clothing is somewhat fancy or business casual.  He's a nerdy introvert, likes music, reading and video games.

In return for you, I'll be willing to draw any species, any gender, anthro or feral.  I'm particularly looking to do some full-body coloured work, but I'll match whatever you're able to offer.  A sketch for a sketch, a bust for a bust, etc.  I also want to keep these relatively SFW for now.  Pin-ups and nudity are alright, but nothing too sexual please.

Just drop me a ref of your character, a little information about them and whatever you want to see me draw of them.

I'm only taking a few trades for now, I'll probably take about a week to get through each one depending upon how much I procrastinate.  Anyone is welcome to apply, but I might not get to everyone.  You can wait for me to finish yours first if you want, but if you do any art for me first I will definitely make sure to get to you!

Other technical stuff: I'll be submitting any pieces that I finish to my various galleries, but you're also free to upload them anywhere or do anything you'd like with them.  I won't submit any pieces I get in return to my galleries unless you want me to.

A couple samples of my work, more crap in my galleries:

FusXl0Z.jpg

Trade 1: Umbra.exe

1447718098.brachyurus_felixsmall.jpg

Trade 2: Hellcharm

1449811975.brachyurus_rooksmall.jpg

Edited by Chrysocyon

I'm interested. It would be nice to practice drawing some canine characters! Although I might take a while to finish it, I work rather slowly sometimes. >>; (But of course, that means I'm in no rush to get my half either, haha.) And SFW is A-OK with me, I'm not too comfortable with NSFW things myself.

As for characters I might want drawn, any one of these guys would be nice.

Damien (Pokemon-Houndoom)
Another sketch of Damien
Personality: Cocky, hotheaded
He usually doesn't wear shirts, but sometimes wears t-shirts or an open jacket.

Felix (Red Panda/Deer Hybrid)
Personality: Shy, timid, sweet
Very shy, tends to keep his hands up by his chest or face

CrackerJack (Pinata Donkey)
CrackerJack's Ref sheet
Personality: Acts like a tough guy, but can be goofy sometimes.
He also really loves candy.

I can give additional details for them if you'd like, but I haven't developed them much so there's not much to go on yet... ^^;
(All the pics provided are my own work, some more stuff is in my Weasyl gallery.)

• Like 1

I would love to trade :3

I have 4 different characters, you can pick any and if you need me to I'll provide you with more info on him/her

Hell Charm (snow leopard)

Rook (demonic canine)

Black King (demonic/skeletal canine)

Talisa (shark girl)

For examples of my art you can visit either my dA of FA (they're both linked under my profile pic)

Felix (Red Panda/Deer Hybrid)
Personality: Shy, timid, sweet
Very shy, tends to keep his hands up by his chest or face

Felix is super adorable, I think I need to draw him for sure.  I'm bad about procrastinating, but I'll see if I can get to it over this weekend.  Anything specific you'd like to see?

Rook looks sufficiently challenging, I'd love to give it a shot.

Felix is super adorable, I think I need to draw him for sure.  I'm bad about procrastinating, but I'll see if I can get to it over this weekend.  Anything specific you'd like to see?

Aw, thank you! Also, I'm not sure on anything in particular for him. Whatever you'd like is probably fine. ^^
Would you like something specific for your own character?

• Like 1

Aw, thank you! Also, I'm not sure on anything in particular for him. Whatever you'd like is probably fine. ^^Would you like something specific for your own character?

Not really, I guess we can just surprise each other. :D

Although one more question I forgot to ask before I start this thing, would you prefer clothing or should I leave him au naturel?

Not really, I guess we can just surprise each other. :D

Although one more question I forgot to ask before I start this thing, would you prefer clothing or should I leave him au naturel?

Without clothing is fine by me, unless you wanna make him wear some, haha.
And same question for you, should I draw your guy with or without clothes?

• Like 1

Without clothing is fine by me, unless you wanna make him wear some, haha.And same question for you, should I draw your guy with or without clothes?

I'd say with clothes, something fashionable, but you're free to do it either way if you want as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be starting yours soon, I should ask is there anything in particular you would like to see me draw for Rook?

Nothing particular, although I like him being his usual creepy self.

Anything you would like in particular? I'm working on another trade now and I almost have it done so I'll be starting your drawing pretty soon.

Nothing particular, although I like him being his usual creepy self.

Anything you would like in particular? I'm working on another trade now and I almost have it done so I'll be starting your drawing pretty soon.

Oh yes, will definitely be creepy. :D

As for me, nothing special, whatever pose/clothes you want to put him in is fine with me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump.  I finished the trades I was working on and I'd be up for a few more if there is anybody else interested.  I'm probably not going to get to work on anything until after the new year, but I'd like to get some queued up.

On 12/9/2015 at 5:52 PM, Dogsnout said:

I don't know how late I am to this, but are you still available for trade? Some examples are in my FA....if it's quality enough for your tastes.

(Hopefully I didn't just necro this. <.<)

I didn't notice this post, seems I didn't have my notifications set up right.   But I'm up for it if you still are!