free code

Brass

Hey so I'm trying to get better at programming. Here's the deal, if you have a problem or want something made or have an idea I'll attempt to make it for you. I have experience in Java/FX, python, php, and can do shellcode if you really want me to kill myself. Let me know if there's something I can do for you.

Hey so I'm trying to get better at programming. Here's the deal, if you have a problem or want something made or have an idea I'll attempt to make it for you. I have experience in Java/FX, python, php, and can do shellcode if you really want me to kill myself. Let me know if there's something I can do for you.

I need a python Script that integrates numpy and has methods to set up a k-d tree comprised of an unspecified data structure composed in a method hook taken in as a parameter to the method.

Something similar in form to the vertex nearest neighbor script I posted in my 3D critique thread, but with a k-d tree in place of my weird sphere thing.

It doesn't have to be perfect but some basic methods, with stubbs for methods where you don't know what I want in them, and working k-d tree would save me some time.

Wow you guys really want to give me a run for my money huh? 

Can you make quick shitty webpages

Yes.

Learn BYOND DM and we'll talk later. It's like Java/C.

This seems like a big time investment but I'm not going to lie, I do want to play around with it. If you can help bring me up to speed I'd be totally interested. 

I need a python Script that integrates numpy and has methods to set up a k-d tree comprised of an unspecified data structure composed in a method hook taken in as a parameter to the method.

Something similar in form to the vertex nearest neighbor script I posted in my 3D critique thread, but with a k-d tree in place of my weird sphere thing.

It doesn't have to be perfect but some basic methods, with stubbs for methods where you don't know what I want in them, and working k-d tree would save me some time.

If it's not too late and I have time I'll see what I can do this weekend

Wow you guys really want to give me a run for my money huh? 

Yes.

This seems like a big time investment but I'm not going to lie, I do want to play around with it. If you can help bring me up to speed I'd be totally interested. 

If it's not too late and I have time I'll see what I can do this weekend

Make a shitty webpage with my avatar as the background