Bojack Horseman

Ometochtli

Me and my fiance have been really into this show, and I've been obsessed with it to a degree. The pilot episode was really shit, but I watched the next one and then the rest of the series in a day because I was so hooked.

Essentially, it's about a washed up 90s sitcom star. He is very self-centred and egotistic, and a flawed person. He doesn't exactly have a heart of gold, but there is... something about him. The show has its funny moments, but it is really dark, and is truly about Bojack's depression.

Definitely watch! Can't wait for season three.

• Like 1

Love Bojack Horseman.

Unfortunately, I don't think it really gets interesting until about episode 7, so I've had trouble getting other people to watch it and stick with it. But, if you stay with it, you're in for some great jokes and real ***feelz****.

... Well, that explains it. I think I watched the first five episodes or so, and then decided to ditch it. 

I watched it recently after seeing a lot of icons in the style and at first I was wary , but soon it was too late and I finished the seasons. While I still see a lot of faults and nic picks about the show ( Mainly human feet on anthro characters as well as no tails though I hear this is a rule for the show idk why but I'm glad to see fanart with tails tbh) Other then my style nic picks, the starting eps for me were fine but hard to get past. There's a lot of dark tones in the show but I think they mix well with the funny parts. I would suggest it to most anyone who's wanting a cartoon for adults but don't want to lower down and try watching something like Family Guy. Since that humor really isn't for everyone ( nor hardly there anymore but you know ). I'm honestly really interested to see where the series goes, it seems to be gaining more and more fans so I have some high hopes. 

I have never laughed so hard and felt so bad over the course of a single episode. Bojack's family life, goddamn. It's a pretty accurate portrayal of the way Hollywoo(d) ruins people, I am told. 

There's some great lines in that show too. This is probably one of my favorites: 

Mr8fcg9.jpg

• Like 2

Its really crazy how this show goes from a weird family guy clone with furries into such a depressing yet engaging show. I never really watch shows anymore but I marathoned the entire thing over like 3 nights. I feel so bad for literally everyone in that show :C

My opinions of the first half of season one mirrors most of everyone's. The first two or so episodes I watched and put it down for like a few days to a week. Then something made me sit through the whole season and it was quite worth it.

Season 2 I think it where it really begins to shine and find a direction for itself. The ending of 2 was quite a shocker really and would recommend to sit through the tough first part and enjoy the fruits of your patience with its ending. I am really hopeful they continue this trend when season 3 inevitably gets made. Because I really think that 2 showed a lot more character and development that I was hoping from the first. It was quite sad for many of the characters involved, but at least some major breaks happened too!

Edited by Scrydan