Hello everyone!

Peachywonder

Hey my name's Matt or Viv (you can call me by either). I'm new to this whole community of furries but have already made some good friends. I've been told about this place by those same friends! 

Some more about me I guess would be that I love music, I play guitar and piano and play in a band with some friends. I love videogames, I spend the majority of my free time on steam. I'm 18 years old. I was never on the original FA forums but I've only just started to get involved in the furry community. 

But anyways, I hope to get to know you all! <:

Hiya Viv ^-^/ Welcome to the forums!

I also like to play the guitar and piano and I played in a band before I went off to college... You'll find that there are a lot of nice people here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine C:

Once again welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay ^_^

1 hour ago, Zytan said:

Welcome to the forums Matt, what games are you into?

I'm into a lot of games, as of lately it's been a lot of Rocksmith, Fallout 4, Tf2, CSGO, and Metal Gear Solid V

1 hour ago, Brass said:

Have a link to any of your music?

I don't have anything I've made myself just yet and my band doesn't have anything recorded just yet since we just started