Hi, Everyone

Hello! My friend CrazyTundraWolf introduced me to the whole furry forums thing a while back on Fur Affinity, and unfortunately a zoophile took that thing over and made it complete trash so here I am! Have a little information about me:

I'm a huge furry and I'm currently working on my first homemade fursuit. The character is Höspice (the image attached; not drawn by me but by a friend of mine), my fursona. 

Höspice is actually big and chubby, unlike the picture depicts, but the rest is accurate.

I love arts and crafts, but mostly art. I've been drawing since 2009, when I first got my DSi and began animating using Flipnote Studio. (Unfortunately the game system broke and I can no longer animate :/) I mostly draw creatures and humanoids. I can't remember the last time I've drawn a normal human being, to be honest! xD

I also love LAPFOX-HALLEY/TRAX. Brightly colored furries and electronic music, what more could you ask for?

I also have a Wattpad under the same name. Go check it out!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

received_552984391546232.thumb.jpeg.6f09

My friend's drawing of Höspice ^^

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, DrDingo said:

Oh hey, I first got into furry art through Flipnote Studio. DSi-five! (:

Does the 'medic' bit of your name come from Lapfox? Anyways, hi there!

A fellow Flipnoter, eh? That's rare! (At least to me) And actually, the "medic" part of my name was inspired by my favorite character from Team Fortress 2 (betcha can't guess which one XD) The fox part was actually semi-inspired by LapFox, but mainly inspired by furries. c:

By the way, I love your name.

39 minutes ago, Chrysocyon said:

A friend of CrazyTundraWolf's, eh?  I guess you're okay... for now.  But I'm watching you.

j/k, welcome!

It took me a few seconds to see the tiny message at the bottom! xD I guess my newbieness really shows. But thanks for welcoming me into this community!

Edited by DubstepFoxMedic
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 6tails said:

Welcome to the fray!

Thank you! ^_^

21 minutes ago, LazerMaster5 said:

Fucking run.

Oh, you stayed? Welcome, newcomer. Don't mind the awkward young adults that dwell in these forums.

I am one with the awkward young adults so that will not be a problem, my friend.

7 hours ago, DubstepFoxMedic said:

A fellow Flipnoter, eh? That's rare! (At least to me) And actually, the "medic" part of my name was inspired by my favorite character from Team Fortress 2 (betcha can't guess which one XD) The fox part was actually semi-inspired by LapFox, but mainly inspired by furries. c:

By the way, I love your name.

Oh man, I love TF2 so much. CrazyTundraWolf can defo confirm me on this one. But I'm a big Demoman and Heavy lover. <3

Heh, thanks. To this day, I still feel kinda embarassed to mention my furry username. It just sounds silly to me. And it's been three years.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, DrDingo said:

Oh man, I love TF2 so much. CrazyTundraWolf can defo confirm me on this one. But I'm a big Demoman and Heavy lover. <3

Heh, thanks. To this day, I still feel kinda embarassed to mention my furry username. It just sounds silly to me. And it's been three years.

I have this username on a few other sites and it's always embarrassing to mention it. I also love TF2 and Medic and Engie are my favorites <3 

30 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I like your signature. 

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Joshi said:

Nice introduction!

Welcome to the forums

Thank you!