Rave: Im a real boy

Vallium

WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT PRESCRIBES T BY INFORMED CONSENT???

Here in the good ol' UK you have to wait like 1 million years (well 2 but it can be more because of NHS waiting lists) and have to prove yourself to some panel of strangers that you are elligable. It's beurocracy gone mad I tell thee. 

Also where have I been all this time I had no clue you are a manly man wolfnight. Congrats on pubery 2.0 anyway!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lopori said:

WHERE DO YOU LIVE THAT PRESCRIBES T BY INFORMED CONSENT???

Here in the good ol' UK you have to wait like 1 million years (well 2 but it can be more because of NHS waiting lists) and have to prove yourself to some panel of strangers that you are elligable. It's beurocracy gone mad I tell thee. 

Also where have I been all this time I had no clue you are a manly man wolfnight. Congrats on pubery 2.0 anyway!

He lives in Oklahoma, USA.

Informed consent therapy is the best.

@Lopori Aye, for the first bit of FAF I wasnt quite transitioned...it was just there and I was just a masculine female but then I realized thats BS and I at first got tentatively dude-ed and havent turned back since...mostly (hopelessness is a bitch sometimes)

@Summercat 

Its a gym-bar, so you can take shots before you get buff :v

On 03/05/2016 at 9:27 PM, Amiir said:

I don't want to put a damper on the mood but... Are there any complications that testosterone injections may cause? Your body never had those hormones before so I wonder if some negative side effects may come with them. I'm just worried, that's all

To sum it up: what changes, good or bad, will testosterone injections bring to your body and, hell, I don't know, maybe even psyche?

So women also produce testosterone, just not as much as men: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone

edit: nevermind, willow already commented.