Rant: The strength of frozen chocolate.

Catilda Lily

So I was just enjoying some frozen Hershey's chocolate bar. On my last piece I bite into something hard. I was worried it was a bug or something. I spit it out and find a piece of tooth in my hand. Of course at this point I start having a mini freak out, thinking I have someone else' tooth in my chocolate. Upon further inspection I find a piece of filling and come to the conclusion that it is from my tooth. I didn't feel it break or anything, it just suddenly left a jagged piece of tooth in my jaw. It doesn't hurt right now, though I suppose it might later. It make me worried about brushing my teeth before bead, I don't want to hit a possibly exposed nerve.

Anyway, has anyone ever broken a tooth after eating something that wouldn't normally be seen as capable of breaking teeth?

I actually broke a tooth chewing ice. Got a temporary cap. Supposed to go back in 6 months for a permanent one.

2 years later (a month ago) I was eating a granola bar when I bit into something crunchy. Spit it out and realized I had popped the entire cap off my tooth. Went back to the dentist and his reaction was basically "wow. It lasted two years? Huh."

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TheGreatFanatic said:

I have no idea what a smartie is.

13 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

That is true. 

What do you call an underground train full of scientists? A tube of Smarties hahahahaha

Behold the United Kingdom's strange and lovely chocolate bars and chocolate things (Apart from Smarties and others):

s-l1000.jpg

• Like 2

On 6/20/2016 at 0:36 AM, DevilBear said:

I actually broke a tooth chewing ice. Got a temporary cap. Supposed to go back in 6 months for a permanent one.

2 years later (a month ago) I was eating a granola bar when I bit into something crunchy. Spit it out and realized I had popped the entire cap off my tooth. Went back to the dentist and his reaction was basically "wow. It lasted two years? Huh."

This happened to me once, I had to get the whole thing yanked because it broke down to the gums.

It was already dead though, which is probably why it was so fragile.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sylver said:

I had a girlfriend that chewed and partially ate soda cans. Like, she's drink a can of coke, then over the next 20-30 minutes tear off small pieces to chew on, and then eat them.

She bordered on the crazy/hot barrier. It would've been fun if we stayed together...or not...

Add cutting and you have my dream girl.