:'(

Nova

Everytime i drive to school with the underground train there is that one  station where homeless people are, the poor people have deformities and saw woman that were pregnabt and nobody gives them money.

I would like to give them money but i heard of these mafias that use homeless people.

In winter they will freeze to death :(

1 hour ago, XoPachi said:

Wtf? Sounds like one depressing train ride. @-@

2 hours ago, Nova said:

Everytime i drive to school with the underground train there is that one  station where homeless people are, the poor people have deformities and saw woman that were pregnabt and nobody gives them money.

I would like to give them money but i heard of these mafias that use homeless people.

Nobody will freeze to death if they know their place. 

If the mafias use people I wouldn't want to give them money, as they might just have it taken from them. Maybe try to organise a soup kitchen or give them food. Have a blanket donation thing for the winter. Work with your community to make it better, if you truly want to help.

Just be careful desperate people, do desperate things.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Nova said:

Yeah, those poor homeless people. It's so sad they got themselves knocked up.

We should give them *more* money, so they can buy booze, crack and other things that prenatal bundle of joy might enjoy <3

• Like 1