confident enough now

Lopaw

I have waited for some time before I felt I could even make my first post here. I am a artist in my spare time doing it for a hobby.

I technically don't don't consider myself a part of the fandom but as a lot of my art is of anthro animals I interact with it to a degree. Most of the art of mine is on DA with my FA featuring mostly requests and giftart done for those I think deserve more art of their characters then they currently have or just have original looks to them. I can draw most species as anthro or feral, even lesser seen ones.

For all the giftart peices I got permission off the owner of the character first before starting, though nerves to reactions from others is what stops me uploading a lot of this giftart.

In regards to original art of my own, of the very few character I have come up with I use my anthro weasel called Frensel, (I know the name is a bit meh) to both make me visible to the fandom if I decide to become more engaged with it and as a character to practise figure drawing with.

Heyo, matey

This place is fun. It's worth weaving into the threads, replying to things and saying hi to people. Might seem daunting, but it's totally rewarding.

A great heap of people here aren't furries but stayed for the community anyways. You aren't so different, don't worry!