TF2 + CS:GO > Everything

Glowing Glass

TF2 and CS:GO are the greatest games of all time. They are the game overlords. With our real overlord known as Gaben. Let us all stand for prayer to the great man and offer our wallets to him. 

"Our Gaben, Who art in Valve, Hallowed by thy name. Thy Half-Life 3 come, thy puchase will be done, Online as it is in offline. Give us this day our daily deals, and forgive us our guest passes, as we forgive those who guest pass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from Origin. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and ever. Gaben."

In these dark times there are traitors of the greatness of thy Counter Strike: Global Offensive. The demons of scamming and greed have taken our fine weapons. Let us pray for the Angels of great knife skins.

"Our Father who AWP’s in heaven, CS be thy game, Uncase begun, them skins be won, Covert – and not a Mil-Spec. Give us this day, a Stattrack knife, And forgive us when we rage quit, As we forgive those who aimbot against us, And lead us not into scamnation, undeliver us a Battle Scarred. Gaben."

Now in times of thee Battlefield 1, attention was drawn and stolen by the great Team of Fortress. With thy power of SFM, we must throw our money at thy screen in hopes of high quality skins and updates. End of the line was a disappointment but with help, we can stop the advancment of Battlefield 1 with thy Frontline.

Spread the good news of thy greatness and be rewarded with an additional Mann.Co supply crate key. Let's make TF2 great again.

:V

Loadout > TF2 and I prefer red orchestra/insurgency to CS:GO because they are proper ptsd simulators where you can be moving with your squad one minute and be dead within the next second and not even realize who it was, because they iron-sighted you from the opposite end of the map and aimed for your neck.

i wonder if i'll be dead by the time HL:3 comes out.

On 9/5/2016 at 4:18 PM, DrDingo said:

TF2 will always have a special place in my heart

But I am waiting on two things

One is the ability to select which map you want to play on Valve servers again

The other is the goddamn TF #6 comic we've waited over a year for

You can still select a specific map to queue up for (the mode checkmark boxes are themselves drop-down menus with even more checkmarks), you just might be waiting a while.

In the case of most of the alternative game modes, what experts call "a long ass time".

RIP DeGroot Keep =( You came back only to die again

Also: "Hey guys, I have a differing opinion. Not gonna elaborate on my reasons, just uh, wanted to make sure you guys know. That I don't like what you like. Yeah. That." lol

• Like 1