Head Hair/Eyes

GemWolf

So, I have noticed (not recently noticed, however) that only caucasions have a vairety of natural hair color (eg: blonde, brown, red, black - then there is the different shades of those colors) and natural hair types (eg, straight, wavey and curly etc).I am not sure why this is, but I do find it interesting to say the least.

Asian hair seems to only be straight black hair (natural I mean), Indian hair is also mainly black (sometimes dark dark brown), African or African American is black hair with either tight curls or wavey. Basically all nationalitys aside from caucasion have only a limited hair type/color.

This applies to eye color as well. Only caucasions seem to have a vairitey of eye color, with everyone else having only black or brown.

I'm not racist and this is certainly not intended to be a racist thread at all. So if I have offended anyone I apologise in advance. It is simply something I find interesting and I am keen to hear what you all think could be the cause of this. I am assuming it has something to do with climate? But I really don't know for sure.

For the longest time I thought I had plain brown eyes. Turns out they're a mix of light brown, green and gold-ish yellow. O.o

Very similar to this actually:

7116c3053d9647a5a1f0174c5de97d97.jpg

And as a kid I had blonde hair. As I aged it's shifted to dark ash blonde or something like that. But apparently it still changes in shade with seasons.

As a white guy with 1 black friend I feel pretty confident to share my extensive knowledge on the races here.

Basically the difference boils down to whether or not your ancestors sided with Jesus during Lucifer's uprising in heaven. White people did. Black people decided to stay neutral, so God turned them black as punishment.

It's all right there, plain as day, in the Book of Mormon.

• Like 4

On 9/18/2016 at 8:18 PM, Jerry said:

For the longest time I thought I had plain brown eyes. Turns out they're a mix of light brown, green and gold-ish yellow. O.o

And as a kid I had blonde hair. As I aged it's shifted to dark ash blonde or something like that. But apparently it still changes in shade with seasons.

Those are hazel eyes

so source on the hair type picture? I've never seen a black person with type 1 or 2 natural hair that didn't involve hair treatments or straightening

also bringing up "blue eyed Asian" as a gotcha like "see, Asians have blue eyes too! You're wrong!" Is incorrect because what you're doing is pointing out an abnormality and implying it's a widespread trait of that race

On 9/18/2016 at 8:18 PM, Jerry said:

I agree with @Gamedog that is definately hazel. I have hazel eyes...well I did have. Now I have one hazel eye and one green eye, thanks to surgery.

On 9/18/2016 at 8:37 PM, Gamedog said:

so source on the hair type picture? I've never seen a black person with type 1 or 2 natural hair that didn't involve hair treatments or straightening

Yeah same here!

"Caucasion" Tends to cover a broader range of nationality, primarily of European and Northern decent. My guess is very pale, light haired, light and/or dark eyed people hail from the north originally, I think a typical person from say Holland evokes the image. Narrow down a country/s of white people and you'll get all the same traits as you would a country/s of black people. In the eend they all "look the same"

When you have America you have a mix of cultures and blends, so any "caucasian" person isnt just caucasion but of descent from different countries. 

Youre also going to get a lot of common traits that you recognize in people, a lot of it has to do with dominant genes and the more dominant a gene is the more likely youre going to see those traits. It all comes down to probability and the recessive genes come into play in the phenotype (physically viewed traits) typically 1/4 of the time (Assuming we have a Dd Dd punnet square...) Most of the time the traits you dont often see are carried in the genes and are able to be passed down to offspring anyways

• Like 2

Jesus fucking Christ there are too many factors and people of different races and genes having sex to make a category for something like this.

Ive seen black Asian people with blonde hair and red eyes.

Ive seen Indian red heads with purple and blue eyes.

Maybe I just live in a really diverse place

Maybe science is one step closer to making perfect people

:v

How people come up with this stuff is beyond me

13 minutes ago, Sylver said:

If you don't have much exposure to non-Caucasian people, it doesn't surprise me that you're generalizing a bit.

I work at a University and I maily see International Students from all over the world on a daily basis. I don't generalise it was just something I noticed and found interesting that is all.

7 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

I'm an asian with brown hair. 

Natural brown hair? 

also bringing up "blue eyed Asian" as a gotcha like "see, Asians have blue eyes too! You're wrong!" Is incorrect because what you're doing is pointing out an abnormality and implying it's a widespread trait of that race

Asians with blue eyes aren't that uncommon from Central Asia up past Kazakhstan and Mongolia. They become about as common as they are in the United States. Even just looking up pictures of people in Astana (Kazakhstan), Urumqi (China), and Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia) turns up a large number or people with light eyes, for example.

People from the Sahel down through the Sudan (Not the country) all the way to the Ethiopian Highlands sometimes have straight and slightly curly hair, but nobody much goes through that area to photograph people not participating in a war.

The image doesn't much need a source to verify anything, as I believe the original creators intended the images be used to help individuals with that type of hair - no matter how they got the hair - care for it.

• Like 1

Just now, Sylver said:

My mistake.

Oh yeah, I forgot you work at the same University I go to :3

If you see someone weird and they go winter solider and disappear a moment later, then that was probably me.

Thats ok lol

Yeah maybe I just didn't notice too much? I will keep an eye for more different styles when I am serving now. I am interested. I didn't realize how many different styles/colors there are. Its all so interesting.

hahah ok I will keep that inmind :) 

2 minutes ago, #00Buck said:

It's very common. Over 60% of all humans on the planet are asian. 

oh yes I am not denying that. It is just that I have personally never seen an asian with naturally brown hair and its nice to know that it happens :) 

Just now, #00Buck said:

Okay, then please explain what you meant. 

Like I didn't realize it was possible for an asian to have brown hair naturally, so I was wrong about the world. Thats good, because i am learning something that I didn't know about. its refreshing to learn these things.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MalletFace said:

Asians with blue eyes aren't that uncommon from Central Asia up past Kazakhstan and Mongolia. They become about as common as they are in the United States. Even just looking up pictures of people in Astana (Kazakhstan), Urumqi (China), and Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia) turns up a large number or people with light eyes, for example.

People from the Sahel down through the Sudan (Not the country) all the way to the Ethiopian Highlands sometimes have straight and slightly curly hair, but nobody much goes through that area to photograph people not participating in a war.

The image doesn't much need a source to verify anything, as I believe the original creators intended the images be used to help individuals with that type of hair - no matter how they got the hair - care for it.

Again, what you're mentioning are abnormalities. Notice how you keep saying "sometimes", 

kazakhstan and surrounding areas are not "Asian" the way this thread is describing. 

Edit edit sorry for multiple posts. Usually it merges

10 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Again, what you're mentioning are abnormalities.

how do you know that they abnormalities and not evolutionary change? 

@#00Buck I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. I assure you that was not my intention at all, and I thank you for teaching me something today. 

Just now, Gamedog said:

kazakhstan and surrounding areas are not "Asian" the way this thread is describing. 

?

2 hours ago, GemWolf said:

Only caucasions have a vairety of natural hair color

All nationalitys aside from caucasion have only a limited hair type/color.

Only caucasions seem to have a vairitey of eye color

(Not trying to pick on you, Gem)

Kazakhstani people are most certainly not from Europe or the Caucasus, so I think they fit into the "Asian" this thread is talking about.

6 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Again, what you're mentioning are abnormalities. Notice how you keep saying "sometimes", 

Notice how you said "never"

1 hour ago, Gamedog said:

I've never seen a black person with type 1 or 2 natural hair that didn't involve hair treatments or straightening

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Khaki said:

NeedBiggerBaitShazbot.png

I am glad someone caught on lol

1 hour ago, GemWolf said:

how do you know that they abnormalities and not evolutionary change? 

@#00Buck I am sorry if I offended you in anyway. I assure you that was not my intention at all, and I thank you for teaching me something today. 

If an Asian had round eyes like someone from the UK, we would consider this an abnormality because Asians typically so not have eyes like this

55 minutes ago, JegoLego said:

Indians are Asians too, and so are Russians. Chew on that! :v

well unless you're from western Russia of course

Exactly 

1 hour ago, MalletFace said:

?

(Not trying to pick on you, Gem)

Kazakhstani people are most certainly not from Europe or the Caucasus, so I think they fit into the "Asian" this thread is talking about.

Notice how you said "never"

I did say never, I have never seen a black person with blue eyes or straight hair naturally, therefore it is an abnormality. Lemon said that "sometimes" people of X race have X trait and therefore it's normal and common? Why use phrase "sometimes" if it is commonplace?

When someone says "natural black hair" what do you think?

describe it to me. And describe the most common natural black hair

12 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

If an Asian had round eyes like someone from the UK, we would consider this an abnormality because Asians typically so not have eyes like this

Not necessarily. I'm not saying you are wrong, but I'm also not saying you are right either. Think about it. Evolution happens very slowly. Now that travel to other parts of the world is piss easy, and millions of people have relocated, then it only makes sense for eyes to start changing shape to meet with the new environment. 

9 minutes ago, GemWolf said:

Not necessarily. I'm not saying you are wrong, but I'm also not saying you are right either. Think about it. Evolution happens very slowly. Now that travel to other parts of the world is piss easy, and millions of people have relocated, then it only makes sense for eyes to start changing shape to meet with the new environment. 

It's called Interbreeding.

6 minutes ago, GemWolf said:

If you go to japan, what colour hair, eye shape, eye colour, and skin colour will 99% of the native population have?

heres my guess: black, almond shaped, brown, light

heres composition photos showing average people from diff countries. Was I right in my guess?

http://thechive.com/2015/09/13/heres-what-the-average-person-looks-like-in-each-country-11-photos/

its not racist to say that certain races have certain characteristics that define them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Khaki said:

It's called Interbreeding.

Dude! Really? Don't be so disrespectful! Also, we were not talking about multicultural relationships (proper terminology, learn it) 

8 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

If you go to japan, what colour hair, eye shape, eye colour, and skin colour will 99% of the native population have?

heres my guess: black, almond shaped, brown, light

heres composition photos showing average people from diff countries. Was I right in my guess?

http://thechive.com/2015/09/13/heres-what-the-average-person-looks-like-in-each-country-11-photos/

its not racist to say that certain races have certain characteristics that define them.

I'm not saying that!! I'm saying that any changes are not necessarily an "abnormality" as you claim them to be. I'm saying it could be an evolutionary change. Are you not reading what I say or something? 

6 minutes ago, GemWolf said:

Dude! Really? Don't be so disrespectful! Also, we were not talking about multicultural relationships (proper terminology, learn it) 

Call it what you will, this is part of how you get variations in different body traits.

Also you may like to know that there are indeed differing genetic traits amongst other races, such as in Africa, their appearance can differ depending on their native background, which is sometimes how different tribes can recognize each other, such as facial bone structure and skin complexion, such as the differences between the Hutsi's and the Tutsi's in Rwanda.

Evolutionary changes happen over a very very long period of tine

one baby being born with blue eyes to Japanese parents is an abnormality and not a sign of an evolutionary change

justvrecently I saw something about two 100% black people giving birth to a white child. This is an abnormality for blacks

7 minutes ago, Khaki said:

Also you may like to know that there are indeed differing genetic traits amongst other races, such as in Africa, their appearance can differ depending on their native background, which is sometimes how different tribes can recognize each other, such as facial bone structure and skin complexion, such as the differences between the Hutsi's and the Tutsi's in Rwanda.

That's so cool!! 

6 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

Evolutionary changes happen over a very very long period of tine

one baby being born with blue eyes to Japanese parents is an abnormality and not a sign of an evolutionary change

I do believe I have already stated that evolution happens very slowly however it has to start bloody somewhere, and odd occurrence is the start of it. I think you should learn more how evoulution works!  

7 minutes ago, Gamedog said:

This is an abnormality for blacks

That's really rude bro. Chill out 

1 minute ago, Gamedog said:

How would you prefer I say it?

you did not get upset when I say whites or asians

I don't like the term "whites" either. Asian is the proper name. Caucasian is the proper name. African is the proper name etc etc etc ...not blacks and whites. Just, all I ask is you show a little respect. I mean you are already saying they have abnormalities like your a damn doctor, at least have the decency catogorise properly 

3 minutes ago, GemWolf said:

I don't like the term "whites" either. Asian is the proper name. Caucasian is the proper name. African is the proper name etc etc etc ...not blacks and whites. Just, all I ask is you show a little respect. I mean you are already saying they have abnormalities like your a damn doctor, at least have the decency catogorise properly 

You can be black without being African 

the actual proper name is East Asian but whatever

"white" is describing the skin colour and is not a negative descriptor 

a white child born to black parents is an abnormaliry

how is ths offensive to you?

• Like 2

I also want to point out that "African" when being used to describe someone who is black is incorrect because you have middle easterners to the north (Egypt and shit, whites) and South Africa which has many whites

edit: I guess correct term would be North Africans, but then you also have Somalia included which is Mostly  black 

edit 2: looks like I was originally right. Middle East includes Egypt. North African does not include Somalia, that is east Africa 

so yeah Africa has some areas with whites. I consider middle easterners to be Caucasian race

reminds me of Mean Girls

• Like 1